Cottage Holidays in Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
Looking to book a self-catering break in the charming market town of Market Drayton? This appealing Shropshire town offers visitors ample historical appeal with a number of Victorian, Georgian and 17th century buildings in the town centre including some black and white clad properties. Market Drayton also offers visitors a good selection of shops and eateries, as well as a choice of four supermarkets.
About Self-Catering Holidays in Market Drayton
- Holidaymakers staying in Market Drayton can enjoy ample facilities close at hand and those who like to explore the great outdoors can enjoy waterside walks by the Shropshire Union Canal.
- Visitors that like to visit gardens will be in their element with nearby gardens including Wollerton Old Hall Gardens, Hadnet Hall Gardens and the Dorothy Clive Garden.
- Also worth visiting nearby is Fordhall Organic Farm where there are farm trails allowing you to explore the countryside close to Market Drayton.
- For more shopping, dining out and historical attractions, the appealing town of Shrewsbury is just 21 miles from Market Drayton.
- Holidaymakers staying in Market Drayton will no doubt want to visit the fascinating world heritage industrial site of Ironbridge 27 miles away.
Accommodation within Market Drayton will be in mostly apartments or townhouses. Barn conversions, rural retreats and holiday lodges to rent can be found in the countryside near the town.
Book a Market Drayton cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Shropshire on holiday.