Self catering holiday cottages in Cheswardine, Shropshire, England
Looking to rent a country cottage in rural Shropshire? If so, a break in the rural village of Cheswardine could be the perfect choice. Surrounded by fields and farmlands, Cheswardine is well located for a country holiday in Shropshire.
What Cheswardine offers for Cottage Breaks
• Within the small rural village of Cheswardine are two pubs and a church.
• For good walks on holiday, just a few miles away is the Shropshire Union Canal where you can enjoy taking in the idyllic scenery whilst enjoying a stroll.
• For shopping, dining out and historical attractions such as the Roman Ampitheatre and impressive town walls, the city of Chester is within an hour’s drive of Cheswardine.
• Also well worth a visit whilst holidaying in Cheswardine, is the county town of Shrewsbury where you can discover beautiful black and white buildings, shops and eateries.
• Another attraction well worth a visit is Ironbridge, a world heritage site just 23 miles from Cheswardine.
Whether you opt to rent a barn conversion, a country cottage, a holiday lodge or an apartment, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for your rural holiday in or near to Cheswardine on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Cheswardine cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Shropshire on holiday.