Cottage rentals in Priest Weston, Shropshire, England
Set within England/Wales border country on the edge of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, if you’re looking for an idyllic rural retreat break or a lodge holiday, a stay in or around the small village of Priest Weston could be ideal.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Priest Weston
Situated along England/Wales borderlands, this is an ideal location for exploring parts of both Shropshire and Powys.
What Priest Weston Offers for a Self-Catering Break
• If you’re in search of a tranquil rural setting where you can relax and unwind on a cottage holiday, a stay close to Priest Weston could be perfect.
• Excellent walking country can be found close to Priest Weston in the Shropshire Hills. For those up for a spot of hiking, a good local walk takes you up Corndon Hill to Powys Stone Circle.
• For eating out and shopping, the beautiful historical town of Shrewsbury with its impressive array of medieval buildings is just 40 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston.
• Even closer, only around 15 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston is Bishop’s Castle. This small market town is home to some beautiful historic buildings, as well as two museums and two breweries.
• Another popular place to visit is the small town of Clun, around half an hour’s drive from Priest Weston. With a riverside setting, medieval architecture and a historic ruined castle, Clun is a great place for a day out.
Find the Best Holiday Home for your Priest Weston Holiday
Whether you’re planning an active self-catering holiday or a take-it-easy getaway, we hope you find the perfect holiday house to rent for you in or near to Priest Weston on Country Cottages Online. You may be dreaming of a stay in a lodge, a country cottage, a barn conversion or an apartment. Wherever you choose to stay, we hope you find the best holiday rental for you and that you have a wonderful holiday in Shropshire.
Book a Priest Weston cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Shropshire on holiday.