Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Priest Weston, Shropshire, England
Set within England/Wales border country on the edge of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, if you’re looking for an idyllic rural retreat break or a lodge holiday, a stay in or around the small village of Priest Weston could be ideal.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Priest Weston
Situated along England/Wales borderlands, this is an ideal location for exploring parts of both Shropshire and Powys.
What Priest Weston Offers for a Self-Catering Break
• If you’re in search of a tranquil rural setting where you can relax and unwind on a cottage holiday, a stay close to Priest Weston could be perfect.
• Excellent walking country can be found close to Priest Weston in the Shropshire Hills. For those up for a spot of hiking, a good local walk takes you up Corndon Hill to Powys Stone Circle.
• For eating out and shopping, the beautiful historical town of Shrewsbury with its impressive array of medieval buildings is just 40 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston.
• Even closer, only around 15 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston is Bishop’s Castle. This small market town is home to some beautiful historic buildings, as well as two museums and two breweries.
• Another popular place to visit is the small town of Clun, around half an hour’s drive from Priest Weston. With a riverside setting, medieval architecture and a historic ruined castle, Clun is a great place for a day out.
Find the Best Holiday Home for your Priest Weston Holiday
Whether you’re planning an active self-catering holiday or a take-it-easy getaway, we hope you find the perfect holiday house to rent for you in or near to Priest Weston on Country Cottages Online. You may be dreaming of a stay in a lodge, a country cottage, a barn conversion or an apartment. Wherever you choose to stay, we hope you find the best holiday rental for you and that you have a wonderful holiday in Shropshire.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Priest Weston, Shropshire, England:
6 bedroom Large Country House, Heart of England.
6 - 13
Spacious high quality 6 bedroom holiday house near Ludlow with games room with pool table and air hockey plus grass tennis court, private 6-hole golf course, children's play area with swings, slide, a trampoline, rope swing and zip wire, tree house, Wendy House and extensive gardens.
Special features: free internet access, tennis court, games room.
Late availability: from 05 April to 01 May 20
5 bedroom Brick-Built Barn Conversion, Heart of England.
5 - 11
Welcoming and charming large holiday house located on a working farm near to Church Stretton, with exposed wooden beams and quality accommodation throughout plus a hot tub outside, this is a great place to relax and de-stress with up to 11 friends or family, shared facilities on site include a gym and games room with table tennis and board games.
Special features: free internet access, games room, outdoor hot tub.
|from 13 April to 17 April 20 from 10 May to 15 May 20|
2 bedroom Holiday Cottage, Heart of England.
1 - 4
This is a smart well presented holiday apartment which sleeps up to 4 in Bishop's Castle, with an outdoor hot tub and shared use of a tennis court, this could be a great base for a relaxing holiday, the Shropshire Way, Ludlow and the South Shropshire Hills are within easy reach.
Special features: free internet access, tennis court, outdoor hot tub.
|from 06 April to 10 April 20 from 14 April to 17 April 20|
2 bedroom Cottage, Heart of England.
1 - 3
Family friendly, rural retreat, of immense character, enjoying shared use of 8 acre grounds of adjoining 17th century country house, in the hamlet of Meeson, just under 7 miles from the notable 20th century woodland gardens of Hodnet Hall and 10 miles from the enchanting vistas of Hawkstone Park.
|from 06 April to 10 April 20 from 24 April to 01 May 20|
3 bedroom Barn Conversion, Heart of England - Shropshire.
3 - 6
Good quality 3 bedroom barn-conversion set on an arable farm near to the Shropshire Hills and Offa's Dyke Path, with a hot tub, sauna and games area with a full-size pool table on offer here, this is a great place for a relaxing countryside holiday with friends and/or family, less than 10 miles from Shrewsbury.
Special features: outdoor hot tub, sauna.
|from 29 August to 31 August 20 from 04 September to 24 December 20|