Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in Priest Weston, Shropshire, England
Set within England/Wales border country on the edge of the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, if you’re looking for an idyllic rural retreat break or a lodge holiday, a stay in or around the small village of Priest Weston could be ideal.
Hints and Tips on Cottage Holidays in Priest Weston
Situated along England/Wales borderlands, this is an ideal location for exploring parts of both Shropshire and Powys.
What Priest Weston Offers for a Self-Catering Break
• If you’re in search of a tranquil rural setting where you can relax and unwind on a cottage holiday, a stay close to Priest Weston could be perfect.
• Excellent walking country can be found close to Priest Weston in the Shropshire Hills. For those up for a spot of hiking, a good local walk takes you up Corndon Hill to Powys Stone Circle.
• For eating out and shopping, the beautiful historical town of Shrewsbury with its impressive array of medieval buildings is just 40 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston.
• Even closer, only around 15 minutes’ drive from Priest Weston is Bishop’s Castle. This small market town is home to some beautiful historic buildings, as well as two museums and two breweries.
• Another popular place to visit is the small town of Clun, around half an hour’s drive from Priest Weston. With a riverside setting, medieval architecture and a historic ruined castle, Clun is a great place for a day out.
Find the Best Holiday Home for your Priest Weston Holiday
Whether you’re planning an active self-catering holiday or a take-it-easy getaway, we hope you find the perfect holiday house to rent for you in or near to Priest Weston on Country Cottages Online. You may be dreaming of a stay in a lodge, a country cottage, a barn conversion or an apartment. Wherever you choose to stay, we hope you find the best holiday rental for you and that you have a wonderful holiday in Shropshire.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Priest Weston, Shropshire, England:
6 bedroom Large Country House, Heart of England.
6 - 13
Spacious high quality 6 bedroom holiday house near Ludlow with games room with pool table and air hockey plus grass tennis court, private 6-hole golf course, children's play area with swings, slide, a trampoline, rope swing and zip wire, tree house, Wendy House and extensive gardens.
Special features: free internet access, tennis court, games room.
Late availability: from 21 January to 02 March 20
2 bedroom Converted Barn, Heart of England.
2 - 4
Smart 2 bedroom Shropshire country cottage offering good quality accommodation for up to 4 plus one dog on a working farm close to Shrewsbury and Much Wenlock.
Special features: free internet access.
|from 25 January to 07 February 20 from 10 February to 14 February 20|
3 bedroom Barn Conversion, Heart of England - Shropshire.
2 - 5
One of three barn conversions, this 3 bedroom holiday barn has lots of rural charm and is situated close to the Shropshire Hills and Offa’s Dyke path and is a great place for families with a shared children’s play area on site with swings and sandpit.
|from 22 January to 31 January 20 from 02 February to 15 February 20|
1 bedroom Unique Self-Catering, Heart of England.
1 - 2
Unique sleeps 2 romantic retreat set in the Shropshire countryside complete with a warm bubbly outdoor cedar hot tub.
Special features: outdoor hot tub.
|from 22 January to 24 January 20 from 03 February to 06 February 20|
1 bedroom Barn Conversion, Heart of England.
1 - 2
Light bright and airy barn conversion situated close to Shrewsbury, with one king-size double bedroom, this is a very comfortable rural retreat for a couple, the en-suite bathroom, warming woodburner and private outdoor hot tub help to make this a great place for a romantic break.
Special features: free internet access, games room, outdoor hot tub.
|from 30 January to 31 January 20 from 03 February to 07 February 20|