Sleeps 8 Cottage with Access to Excellent Leisure Facilities in Devon
Looking to take a truly relaxing self-catering break with family or friends in the Devon countryside? If so a stay at Fairways East Cottage set in the beautiful grounds of Highbullen Country Hotel, just half an hour’s drive from Barnstaple could be ideal.
Book a stay at this beautifully presented 4 bedroom cottage and not only can you enjoy staying in style but you also get to benefit from access to the excellent leisure facilities at Highbullen Country Hotel which include a heated indoor pool, a jacuzzi, sauna and gym, making this an ideal place to relax and unwind on holiday. Also on site is a 9 hole golf course and 7 tennis courts which you can use at a heavily discounted rate.
4 Bedroom Stylish Holiday Cottage near Barnstaple
Inside, Fairways East Cottage is bound to impress with its stylish comfortable light and airy interior.
• There is a lovely spacious lounge conservatory, a light-flooded room with comfy sofas, TV and views of the surrounding lawned area. Doors open out from this room to the garden.
• A large well-equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, microwave and washing machine, as well as other key appliances.
• A stylish dining area seating up to 8 people.
There are 4 beautiful bedrooms:
• A double bedroom (with zip and link beds so can be made up as a twin on request) with en-suite shower room.
• A double bedroom (with zip and link beds) with en-suite bathroom.
• A twin bedroom (with zip and link beds).
• A large master bedroom with a double bed plus en-suite bathroom with both bath and shower.
Outside to the rear of the property is a lovely patio/terrace where you can sit out and dine alfresco whilst looking out over the lawned garden.
For a truly relaxing and enjoyable break in the West Country with friends or family, Fairways East Cottage could be an excellent choice. From the cottage there are good country and river walks (where you can learn to fly-fish by arrangement and at extra cost). Clay pigeon shooting is also possible on site (additional charges apply).
For those who want to explore Devon during a stay, Exmoor National Park is within half an hour's drive, as is Barnstaple. For days out by the seaside, beautiful Saunton Sands is around 45 minutes' drive away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2016
Rosemoor Gardens Big Sheep Milky Way Tarka Tennis Centre
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Barnstaple
Recommended Places to Visit: Exmoor South Molton
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Highbullen Hotel Restaurant
Local Sports: Golf Tennis, Clay Pigeon Shooting, fly-fishing, surfing, wind-surfing, horse-riding, walking
Chittlehamholt is a charming North Devon village with a popular pub and village shop. The village is perfectly placed to explore all the delights that Devon has to offer being within an hours drive of Exmoor and Dartmoor and 30 mins from the stunning beaches on the North Devon coast.
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Devon.