Book direct, this owner/agency offers an online booking facility on their website.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2005
• A master double bedroom
• A second double bedroom
• A twin room with bunks
• Lounge/Dining room with traditional open range, colour TV, Sky Digital
• Kitchen with four ring gas cooker and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster and the usual utensils and crockery
• Bathroom with bath/shower, WC and basin
• There is also access, from the kitchen, to a "spare/storage" room downstairs which houses the Rayburn. It is suitable for drying clothes, (in the winter months), and possibly for dogs to sleep in.
• Night storage heating and solid fuel range
• Electricity, coal and logs inclusive
• Duvets, full linen & towels inclusive
• Garden area with garden furniture
• Ample parking available
• Wireless broadband internet access – bring your own computer with a Wifi interface
Deposit of £100 payable on booking. Balance due 8 weeks before start date.
Muncaster Castle and owl sanctury, Boot Mill, L'al Ratty steam train, Hardknott roman fort,
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Foxfield mainline (10 miles) and Eskdale green narrow gauge steam railway (5 miles)
Recommended Places to Visit: Ambleside, Windemere, the west coast
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Numerous pubs within 8 miles radius
Local Sports: Pony trekking, climbing, fishing
Please visit the the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cumbria.