Woburn Holiday Cottages
Escape to Woburn and enjoy a self-catering break in a historic and charming village, set next to unspoilt Bedfordshire countryside.
What Woburn offers for Cottage Breaks
Woburn is one of Bedfordshire’s best loved and prettiest villages. With cafes, antique shops and gift shops, it’s a charming place to do a spot of shopping or chilling out. Just a mile or so outside of Woburn is Woburn Safari Park and historic Woburn Abbey.
Top Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Woburn
- Whilst staying in the village a visit to the historic Woburn Abbey and gardens is an absolute must. Learn about this historic mansion and enjoy wandering the gardens and watching the deer happily play in the parklands.
- If you are holidaying with children, you may also want to visit Woburn Safari Park, where a drive-through style safari-style experience awaits, as well as indoor and outdoor play areas for the kids.
- If you love safari or zoo-type experiences then more fun can be had at nearby Whipsnade Zoo just half an hour’s drive from Woburn.
- For shopping, Milton Keynes is just 15 minutes’ drive from Woburn. Also within Milton Keynes is the Xscape centre where you can go to the cinema or have a really adventurous day out at the indoor ski centre or an indoor sky-diving experience.
- Another excellent attraction in this part of Bedfordshire is Bletchley Park, just 15 minutes’ from Woburn. This is the place where secret German codes were cracked in the second world war, visit to find out more and to see some fascinating displays.
Self-catering holiday accommodation in Woburn can be found in apartments, holiday houses or lodges. Whichever type of accommodation suits you best, we hope you have a wonderful time in Woburn and Bedfordshire.
Book a Woburn cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Bedfordshire on holiday.