3 Bedroom Barn Conversion near Llanfynydd with Country Views and Accessible Features
Nestled within beautiful gardens on the fringe of Llanfynydd with fantastic views of the Carmarthenshire countryside is Stangwrach Cottage, one of 3 high quality cottages at Stangwrach Holiday Cottages.
This welcoming 3 bedroom barn conversion boasts a stylish 5 star rated interior, as well as ample character and accessible features.
On the Ground Floor of this 5 Star Rated Barn Conversion near Llanfynydd
• With a light and airy feel, the beamed open plan living area with its comfy leather sofas and TV is a great place to relax and unwind with friends or family with its comfy living area and kitchen/diner.
• There is a ground floor double bedroom, as well as a large wet room with rain shower (ideal for those with mobility needs with stylish grab rails within easy reach and a wheeled shower-chair if required.) A profiling bed and mobility hoist can also be hired for your stay (please ask the owner as additional costs apply).
• To the front of the cottage with wide access entrance to the gardens is a sunny sunroom (there is ramp access to this room) with comfy chairs where you can enjoy the tranquil garden views and relax with a morning Latte or a glass of wine in the evening.
On the First Floor of this 5 Star Rated Barn Conversion near Llanfynydd
• Upstairs is a twin bedroom and a double bedroom with a TV and leather sofas. Both upstairs bedrooms feature lovely countryside and garden views.
The cottage is spotlessly clean and has recently been awarded Accommodation of the year 2018-19. If you are looking for an accessible holiday cottage with disabled access features then look no further.
Outside the cottage has its own pretty garden, with plenty of room for children to play and ample outdoor seating for dining alfresco or enjoying quiet moments in the sunshine.
Also at Stangwrach Holiday Cottages is a shared two-acre field where kids can play games like football, netball, badminton and cricket. There are also children's swings, a baby swing and a 12ft Trampoline so plenty of opportunities for family fun. There is even a larger single swing for those young at heart and two full support special needs swing seats for adults and children with harness's are available too.
Sorry no pets permitted.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
• Pets: We do not accept guests pets in the properties or gardens. • Arrival: from 4.30pm • Depart: by 10.30am • No Smoking in the cottage • Deposit: a 50% deposit is required if your holiday is more than 6 weeks away • Balance: is payable 6 weeks prior to holiday start date • Last Minute: if less than 6 weeks to holiday date we require payment in full • Number of people: Maximum people is Stangwrach Cottage for 6 persons. • Insurance - We recommend that you have holiday insurance to include cancellation insurance. • Terms & conditions: Please ensure you have read our full Terms & Conditions on owners website • Cancellation – All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Owner. In the event of a cancellation 6 weeks prior to the holiday the deposit will not be refunded. In the event of cancellation within 6 week of the holiday any refunds will be at the discretion of the owner. • Full Access Statement for properties can be found on our own website.
There are many attractions and things to do and see. National Botanical Gardens, Medieval Castles, Laugharne, Llansteffan, quaint little towns like Llandeilo, historical houses, theme park, beaches, Wetland Centre Llanelli, Skiing, parks and farms. We are happy to advise you on arrival, there is a guide book in each cottage containing sat nav info and places you must see.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Carmarthen railway station or Cardiff Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: National Botanic Garden of Wales The British Bird of Prey Centre Aberglasney Gardens lost in time. Dinefwr Park and Castle Gwili Railway Laugharne Castle Carreg Cennen Castle WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre Heavenly Chocolate Emporium Historical Town of Llandeilo have lunch while your there. Llansteffan Beach and castle. (fish and chips) Beaches of Saundersfoot, Tenby, Gower, Pembrey, Pembrokeshire coast. Dolicothi Gold Mines. Folly Farm So much more.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Local pub great Sunday lunches, friendly service, family run within 10 minute walk. The Hangout a great vibe and healthy eating apart from the delicious cakes to die for and Coffee. Cresselly arms pub great Sea Bass, good crub. Cawdor Arms Fine Dining and good afternoon tea for granny. Heavenly Chocolate Emporium afternoon tea. Ginhaus Deli Plough Inn for a real treat. Aberglasney Gardens afternoon tea and a walk round the restored victorian gardens. Wrights Food Emporium for something differant
Local Sports: Walking, Horse riding, Bowling, Swimming, Mountain Biking, Birds watching, Fishing, Gorge adventures, Climbing, Go down a gold mine even Canoeing.
Please visit http://www.holidaycottagewales.com to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Carmarthenshire.