About The Hay Barn
Beautiful High Quality 4 Bedroom Barn Conversion near Doncaster, sorry no petsBeautifully presented inside and out, this sleeps 9 holiday home just 8 miles from Doncaster is set next to unspoilt countryside and is a real treat. The Hay Barn has been converted with great style and use of colour to produce a home from home that has a tremendously happy and welcoming atmosphere. Location, spaciousness, and quality of furnishings together result in a top class property.
Inside this High Quality Red Brick Barn Conversion near Doncaster• Make your way into the sitting area of the open-plan ground-floor where two luxurious brown leather sofas and matching armchair nicely contrast with the light floor and walls to create a welcoming atmosphere. Watch TV or discuss your day's plans, your choice.
• The rest of the spacious sociable open-plan area is taken up by a generously sized stylish blue and wood kitchen with sufficient appliances to please every cook. Immediately across is a lovely wooden dining table with comfortable chairs that will add pleasure to every meal. In good weather there is the option to dine alfresco at the large table in the enclosed courtyard.
The Hay Barn sleeps 9, very comfortably, in four gorgeous, spacious bedrooms as follows:
• 1 bedroom with a super-king size bed. There is also a cloakroom with WC on this floor.
• 1 bedroom with a super-king-size bed, complete with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, basin and WC,
• 1 bedroom with a king-size bed and en suite shower room,
• 1 family bedroom with twin zip/link beds and a single bed.
• A family bathroom with bath, walk in shower, basin and WC completes the accommodation.
Outside, is a lovely paved enclosed courtyard, complete with garden furniture for dining alfresco in summer time.
If you don't wish to go far, take a look at St Cuthbert's Church's Norman doorway in Fishlake village, before gracing either the award winning restaurant in the village or friendly pub for a meal. For golfers there is Thorne Golf Club in Stainforth and for bikers and walkers the Trans Penine Way. Thorne 1.7 miles. For shopping and eating out, the city of Doncaster is just 8 miles away.
Sorry, no pets, or smoking. Fuel, power, linen & towels in rent. Good Housekeeping bond £450.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property
Book this cottage in direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: