Discover Pennine countryside and villages, Bradford with its Victorian industrial buildings, and Bronte country on a cottage holiday in West Yorkshire. Whether you’re planning a family holiday, a romantic break or a getaway with friends, this is a beautiful and fascinating area of Northern England with lots to discover and inspire.
Choose the Best West Yorkshire Accommodation for you
There are lots of options when it comes to holiday accommodation in West Yorkshire. You may want to rent a holiday lodge, a log cabin, a country cottage, a rural retreat or even a mansion house in this part of Northern England. Whatever your preferred type of accommodation, Country Cottages Online features a great range of options.
Places to Visit on a Cottage Break in West Yorkshire
• Visit Haworth and follow in the footsteps of the Bronte sisters and learn more about Bronte Country (perfect for a romantic break).
• Visit the city of Leeds for eating out and shopping opportunities galore,
• Visit Keighley and take a ride on the Worth Valley railway,
• Visit the fascinating village of Saltaire near Bradford, a UNESCO heritage site, which centres around a Victorian textile mill,
• Choose to stay in the southern part of West Yorkshire and you can easily pop in to the Peak District National Park for days out where you can enjoy walking, hiking and wildlife watching on holiday.
With so much to see and do just waiting to discover in West Yorkshire, when will you book a cottage break?