Quirky 3 Bedroom Holiday Home near the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
Fabulous large holiday house with 5 bedrooms, ideal for large groups of friends or family, complete with stylish interior plus an indoor heated swimming pool and gym for relaxing holidays near the Peak District National Park.
Elegant pet-friendly 6 bedroom country house with superb sun terrace, outdoor hot tub and excellent location close to Halifax and Bronte Country.
Light bright and airy romantic retreat on edge of Haworth in Bronte Country, no pets.
Welcoming 3 bedroom pet-friendly character cottage with a warming open fire and original features along with lovely countryside views, close to Hebden Bridge and well located for discovering Bronte Country nearby.
Impressive 8 bedroom Mansion House with splendid Victorian features offering spacious comfortable accommodation for groups of friends or family, within reach of the Peak District National Park and the fine historical city of York and spa town of Harrogate for days out.
Choose to holiday in West Yorkshire and you can be discovering Pennine countryside and villages, Bradford with its Victorian industrial buildings, and Bronte country on holiday. Whether you’re planning a family holiday, a romantic break or a getaway with friends, this is a beautiful and fascinating area of Northern England with lots to discover and inspire.
There are lots of options when it comes to holiday accommodation in West Yorkshire. You may want to rent a holiday lodge, a log cabin, a country cottage, a rural retreat or even a mansion house in this part of Northern England. Whatever your preferred type of accommodation, Country Cottages Online features a great range of options.
• Visit Haworth and follow in the footsteps of the Bronte sisters and learn more about Bronte Country (perfect for a romantic break).
• Visit the city of Leeds for eating out and shopping opportunities galore,
• Visit Keighley and take a ride on the Worth Valley railway,
• Visit the fascinating village of Saltaire near Bradford, a UNESCO heritage site, which centres around a Victorian textile mill,
• Choose to stay in the southern part of West Yorkshire and you can easily pop in to the Peak District National Park for days out where you can enjoy walking, hiking and wildlife watching on holiday.
With so much to see and do just waiting to discover in West Yorkshire, when will you book a cottage break?
Country Cottages Online is a trading
name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Head Office: Office 13, Unit 3,
Stour Valley Business Park, Brundon
Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 7GB. Registered in England and Wales No 03991504, VAT
registration number: 104 353357