Stylish 5 Bedroom Holiday House in Northumberland with Country Views
Searching for a stylish 5 bedroom holiday home in Northumberland? If so, the Smithy could be the ideal holiday rental for you. With countryside views from the rear of the property, this is a very appealing stylish holiday home that sleeps up to 9 people.
Sorry no pets permitted.
Set in a small rural hamlet, the accommodation at this 5 bedroom holiday house is beautifully presented and arranged over 3 floors.
The accommodation at this 5 bedroom Northumbrian holiday home comprises:
• An open plan living area with comfy seating area, flat screen TV and warming woodburning stove, plus a well equipped kitchen and breakfast bar.
• A utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer,
• A separate dining room.
• A study with a wall mounted TV.
• A downstairs loo.
• A family bathroom with bath, separate walk in shower, basin and WC,
Five bedrooms including:
• A super king size bedroom with TV and en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, bath, basin and WC
• A king-sized bedroom with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC,
• A king-size bedroom,
• A twin bedroom,
• A single bedroom,
There is also a dressing room with a sofa bed.
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden complete with outdoor seating where guests can sit out and enjoy the setting.
Off road parking is available for 3 cars.
The nearest shop and pub are both around 3 and a half miles away.
This is a great base for discovering some of the best of Northumberland and Hadrian’s Wall Country. For those who enjoy walking and hiking, Northumberland National Park is around 20 miles away. It’s also possible to visit the coast for days out as Amble with its sandy beach is 31 miles away and Alnmouth which also boasts a sandy beach is 35 miles away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Northumberland National Park, the Northumbrian coast and Newcastle
Recommended Places to Visit: Northumberland National Park, the Northumbrian coast, Hadrian's Wall Country and Newcastle
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: walking, cycling, wildlife watching
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in .