Self catering holiday cottage rentals in Milbourne, Northumberland, England
For a rural retreat break, the tiny rural hamlet of Milbourne in Northumberland could be a great choice. Nestled in greenery, this hamlet is little more than a scattering of farm buildings, barns and houses. Relax and unwind on holiday in tranquil surroundings.
Advice on Cottage Holidays in Milbourne
- Despite its rural location, this hamlet is well located for day trips in to Newcastle as this city is a mere 12 miles from Milbourne.
- There are some great local attractions with Go Ape Matfen, Belsay Hall Castle and Gardens and Kirkley Hall Zoological gardens all within a 10 mile radius of Milbourne.
- Holidaymakers who love to explore the great outdoors will want to head to Northumberland National Park to discover some great walks and good hikes just 20 miles away.
- It’s also possible to discover some fascinating sights along Hadrian’s Wall Country from Milbourne, such as Chesters Roman Fort and Museum which is just 19 miles away.
- Milbourne is also just 23 miles from the bustling town of Hexham with its shops and eateries.
- You can even enjoy days out by the coast from here too; Amble with its sandy beach is 31 miles away and Alnmouth with its lovely sandy beach is 35 miles from Milbourne.
Whether you opt to rent a barn conversion, a log cabin or even a country house, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for your holiday in Northumberland.
Book a Milbourne cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Northumberland on holiday.