Idyllic 4 Bedroom Stone-Built Northumbrian Cottage with Exposed Beams near Haltwhistle
With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this beautiful stone-built character cottage sleeps up to 8 people in charming comfortable accommodation In the rural hamlet of Longbyre, close to the town of Haltwhistle. Pet-friendly, one well behaved pet pooch is welcome to stay too.
Picture-perfect, and with spacious rooms and lovely character features, such as exposed wooden beams in some rooms, this is a welcoming holiday home which is conveniently located only a couple of miles south of Northumbria’s National Park and close to some of Hadrian’s Wall country too.
Inside this 4 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Character Cottage near Northumberland National Park
• Spacious lounge with beautiful wooden beams, underfloor heating, comfy seating, warming woodburner and large TV. Steps lead up from this room to the dining room with a table to seat 8,
• Spacious well equipped kitchen diner with TV, gas range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher,
• Utility room with washing machine,
• Ground floor bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC,
• One bedroom with zip and link beds (can be made up as either a twin or as a super-king - please request at the time of booking),
• One double bedroom,
• A further double bedroom,
• A bedroom with adult bunk beds, Family bathroom,
• A family bathroom,
Off road parking is available for 2 cars.
Discover Northumberland National Park and Hadrian’s Wall Country on Holiday
Whether you want to enjoy walks and stunning scenery in Northumberland’s National Park or visit some of the best of Hadrian’s Wall Country such as Housesteads Roman Fort and Vindolanda, this charming 4 bedroom holiday cottage is well placed to discover both areas. For lovers of the great outdoors, the Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is within easy reach for days out too.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010