Have a Question?
About The Barn
2 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Converted Watermill near Hadrian’s Wall CountryBuilt in the 17th century, originally a watermill, and now a cosy and stylish holiday home, the Barn is a welcoming 2 bedroom stone-built holiday cottage, located close to Hadrian’s Wall Country in Northumberland.
Inside, the property features neutral décor with splashes of colour to give it a cheerful feel. Charming features such as the exposed wooden beams, the warming woodburner and the scenic setting next to unspoilt countryside, all make this a truly appealing holiday home.
Inside this 2 Bedroom Dog-Friendly Character Cottage near HexhamWelcoming and homely, the accommodation is set over 3 floors.
• Open plan living area with high vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, lounge with comfy seating, warming woodburner, smart TV and dining area (underfloor heating also keeps this area cosy and warm),
• Stylish galley style kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher,
• Master bedroom with king-size bed and beams on the lower ground floor with en-suite cloakroom,
• First floor twin bedroom,
• Shower room with walk in shower, basin and WC,
Outside, this is a lovely rural location and there is livestock close to and around the property (such as sheep, chickens, dogs, cat and horses). Dogs must therefore be kept on a lead at all times.
Stabling may be possible by arrangement – ask us for the owner’s details if you are interested in this facility.
Guests staying here have access to a field with a picnic bench.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Dogs welcome - up to 2 dogs
Setting and Local Information
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Golf course nearby
Fishing available nearby
More About this Property
Types of Bookings welcome:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: