The largest of the eco-friendly holiday barns at Asheston Eco Barns, the Stables is a luxurious and characterful holiday barn which sleeps up to 7. This warm and welcoming holiday property is ideal for large groups of friends or family.
The living area with lounge with woodburner, dining area and kitchen is some 40ft long and a great place to relax with friends or family. This area also features a galleried landing. There are 3 luxurious bedrooms, the master suite features stunning views and an en-suite bathroom with roll top bath, another romantic double bedroom and a triple bedroom which is ideal for families. There is also a luxurious family bathroom. Outdoors is a private patio area with BBQ where you can relax outside in the summer or enjoy some star gazing at night.
The Stables is one of five traditional Welsh stone farm buildings which provide luxury holiday accommodation in a sustainable environment. The Pembrokeshire barns have been rebuilt to the highest standard of finish while retaining as much as possible of the traditional character to provide a beautiful setting for a family holiday.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2009
Special Features:Entertainment Facilities:
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
Garden and Outdoors:
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Enclosed Garden: Enclosed grassed area, fenced wildlife pond, dedicated children's play area
- Views down the Brandy Brook valley overlooking green fields and woodland. Magnificent views towards the recently restored Roch Castle and Plumstone mountain.
One of the drivers when renovating the barns as holiday cottages was to provide a setting for people to have a holiday with minimal impact to the environment. The individual barns all benefit from state of the art eco friendly technology. A wind turbine provides the electricity, heating comes from underground geo-thermal heat pumps, hot water from high speed vacuum solar panels, rain water recycling is used to reduce water usage and waste is treated in a bio-digester.
The luxury barns have been renovated to obtain a five-star grading using traditional building methods and have such features as oak beams, natural slate and limestone floors and eco friendly clay paint. The fittings for the barns are all to the highest standard and are fully equipped with modern kitchens and bathrooms. Asheston Eco Barns offers a secluded and peaceful environment as it is surrounded by 22 acres of open fields and woodland and has magnificent country views down Brandy Brook valley towards Roch Castle.
Please visit http://www.eco-barns.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Pembrokeshire.
Pembrokeshire offers a wealth of places to visit and things to do ranging from the outdoor activity based to more cultural and historical attractions. We are only 3 miles away from Newgale beach which is a Blue Flag beach, famous for its surf and offers surfboards, skis, surf canoes and wet suits for hire.
For those keen on walking we are very close the Pembrokeshire Coast Path with its spectacular landscape of rugged cliffs and sandy beaches.
We are located near to Haverfordwest, Fishguard and St. David's
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Nearest Railway Station - Haverfordwest
Nearest airport - Swansea
Recommended Places to Visit: Ramsey Island
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Bench, St David's
The Shed, Porthgain
The Sloop Inn, Porthgain
Local Sports: Horse RidingSurfingWalkingGolf
- » Holiday cottages for self catering holidays in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
- » Holiday cottages near Nolton in the Pembrokeshire National Park, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near St Dogmaels in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Manorbier, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Little Haven Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages for self-catering holidays in Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in St. Davids Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near to Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in and near Mynachlog ddu, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday Cottages near Keeston, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Newport, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday cottages in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Self-catering near Oakwood Park Narberth, Pembrokeshire, south Wales
- » Holiday lets Pembrokeshire Wales