Holiday lets in Brynberian, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Escape for a cottage holiday to Brynberian and enjoy a stay within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in the North of Pembrokeshire. The tiny quaint village of Brynberian lies nestled by greenery and fields just 8 miles from the coast.
Facts about Brynberian for Cottage Holidays
This location is ideal for a rural retreat break or tranquil country cottage holiday with the added benefit of the coast just a short drive away.
Things to See and Do on a Self-Catering Break in Brynberian
- Explore the stunning scenery of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park which is found all around.
- Enjoy days out by the seaside and visit the attractive coastal town of Fishguard and the pretty harbour town of Newport nearby. Discover the sandy beach at Newport North Beach and the stunning scenery at Dinas Head (the highest place along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path).
- Don’t miss the chance to visit Pentre Ifan Monument in Bluestone Country, a dramatic ancient stone monument made up of 7 stones.
- Also close to Newport is Carningli, a small mountain within the Preseli Hills with a hillfort which dates back to the Iron Age at its summit.
- To experience more history, visit Carew Castle, this is a magnificent place to visit which is set by a 23 acre millpond and by a tidal mill.
- Wonderful walks, wildlife watching opportunities and beautiful scenery awaits on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
- Other activities on offer in this part of Wales include sailing, coasteering, horse riding and hiking.
Whatever you opt to see and do on your cottage holiday in or near Brynberian we trust you’ll have a fantastic time exploring this part of North Pembrokeshire. Whether you’re looking to rent an apartment for two, a townhouse, a holiday lodge or a countryside cottage we hope you find the best accommodation for you on Countrycottagesonline.com
Featured Self catering country cottages near Brynberian, Pembrokeshire, Wales:
7 bedroom Small Country Estate, Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park.
12 - 18
For a fantastic holiday by the coast, Hafod Grove with its 7 bedrooms could be just perfect, this family-friendly and pet-friendly large holiday cottage stands in over half an acre of gardens and with breathtaking sea views is just a short walk from Ceibwr Bay and the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, this holiday home is the stuff of dreams and for larger groups Hafod Villa 3 bed cottage can also be rented by arrangement.
Special features: free internet access, games room.
3 bedroom Log Cabin, South West Wales.
1 - 5
Three bedroom holiday log cabin with private verandah, family-friendly and pet-friendly, sleeping up to 5 in high quality accommodation within the gorgeous Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and close to the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
|from 05 June to 10 July 20 from 17 July to 24 July 20|
2 bedroom Barn Conversion, Wales.
1 - 4
Hidden away down a country lane, this beautifully presented 2 bedroom barn conversion is an idyllic rural retreat which lies within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park near the Gwaun Valley and Preseli Mountains.
Special features: free internet access.
|from 09 April to 24 April 20 from 22 May to 29 May 20|
2 bedroom Farmstay, Pembrokeshire and South Wales.
2 - 4
Cosy and cheerfully decorated 2 bedroom family-friendly and pet-friendly barn conversion offering superb countryside views close to the village of Nevern, situated close to the coast and within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
|from 08 April to 10 April 20 from 17 April to 24 April 20|
3 bedroom Barn Conversion, West Wales.
2 - 7
This high quality sleeps 7 holiday barn is the largest of 5 beautiful barn conversions at Asheston Eco Barns in beautiful Pembrokeshire, enjoy a stay in luxurious surroundings with the added feel good factor of knowing that the latest eco-friendly technology is being used here to offer sustainable family holidays, just 5 minutes’ drive from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Special features: free internet access.
|from 01 May to 22 May 20 from 25 May to 17 July 20|