Description: About One Sand Banks
Smart, Stylish and Modern 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Holiday Home with Sea Views close to Broad Haven BeachThis smart, contemporary 3 storey house with close proximity to Broad Haven beach is a truly appealing place to stay. Wake up to sea views day after day on a holiday here!
Beautifully presented, this 4 bedroom holiday home is a perfect choice for a bucket and spade holiday for a family or for those who love the scent of the sea. This large holiday home sleeps 8, so may appeal to those looking to holiday with extended family like grandma/grandpa. Sorry no pets.
Inside this 4 Bedroom Coastal Holiday Home near Broad Haven Beach
• A hall, where you can leave your sandy shoes, leads through to a sociable open plan living space. The white kitchen with breakfast bar has double electric ovens and an induction hob which will delight many a cook. Magic up a tasty meal, with an eye on a soap/sports results, on the thoughtfully added TV screen. A a dining table is well positioned by the window to maximise on the views. Two grey sofas are placed around a large screen TV, near bi-fold doors that give access to the wonderful balcony where you can sit out and soak up the sea views.
• On the ground floor is a further sitting room, with cheerful blue sofa, and large TV,
After a day on the beach, you should happily drift off to sleep in one the house's four bedrooms.
The 4 Bedrooms comprise of:
• A king-size bedroom with TV,
• A double bedroom with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC,
• A bedroom on the lower ground floor with a double bed and en-suite shower room,
• A single bedroom with a trundle bed,
As outlined above, two of the bedrooms benefit from ensuite facilities. There is also:
• Family bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC,
• Ground floor cloakroom with basin, heated towel rail and WC
Outside to the back of the property is an enclosed garden with garden furniture. The balcony is on the first floor is also a great spot to sit out whilst taking in the sea air and the wonderful views.
Enjoy lazy days on the nearby sandy and pebbly beach at Broad Haven, relaxing and unwinding on holiday. For lovers of the outdoors, the Pembrokeshire Coast Path beckons. Your exertions will be rewarded with magnificent vistas. Head inland to Haverfordwest Golf Club to work on your handicap. The rest of the party can take in some history at the Town Museum, castle and ruins of the priory.
Two off road parking spaces available. Sorry, not pets or smoking. Power, fuel, linen & towels in rent. Good Housekeeping bond of £450.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Haverfordwest
Top Attractions: Fishguard and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
Recommended Places to Visit: Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Tenby North Beach, Telpyn Beach, Manor Wildlife Park