Cottage rentals in Dunning, Perthshire, Scotland
Looking to take a tranquil cottage break in Perthshire? If so, the small village of Dunning with its setting amongst fields and farmlands could be an excellent choice.
• Visitors will be interested to learn that Dunning has a pub, a village shop and a golf course.
Information on Cottage Holidays in Dunning
• For a good choice of restaurants, shops and attractions, the elegant city of Perth is just 10 miles away.
• For those holidaymakers who enjoy visiting historical attractions, Stirling Castle which stands high above the city of Stirling is just half an hour’s drive away. Scone Palace, another popular Scottish historical attraction, renowned as the place where Robert the Bruce was crowned is just half an hour’s drive from Dunning.
• For keen golfers, not only does Dunning have its own golf course but the world famous Gleneagles golf course is just 10 miles away.
• For holidaymakers who enjoy walking and hiking, the scenic beauty of the Lomond Hills Regional Park is just half an hour’s drive from Dunning.
Whether you’re searching for a romantic retreat, a family cottage or group accommodation, we hope you find the perfect vacation rental for your getaway in Perthshire on Country Cottages Online.