Sleeps 12 Holiday House with Hot Tub near Crieff
The Old Manse at Monzie is a spacious and welcoming holiday house sleeping 12 people in the rural hamlet of Monzie near Crieff. Offering elegant roomy accommodation and set in beautiful gardens, whether for a family holiday, a getaway with friends or a special occasion, this large holiday home is a great place to stay.
The location is pretty special too, located in beautiful Perthshire countryside, and with Crieff less than 2 miles away and the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow just an hour’s drive away too. Within reach for day trips are famous golf courses, distilleries, castles and there are good walks to discover from the doorstep.
Inside this 5 Bedroom Holiday House near Crieff is:
• A very comfy sitting room with a warming open fire where you can relax and unwind.
• A dining room seating 10 for those special occasions (this room features a piano).
• A conservatory where you can read a book or enjoy a morning coffee.
• A huge well-equipped modern kitchen with dining table seating 12.
• 5 comfortable bedrooms (comprising of one bedroom with a super-king sized bed and en-suite bathroom, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one twin bedroom and one family bedroom with four beds.
• a family bathroom.
There are indoor games for you to enjoy as well as a trampoline and a croquet set for outdoor fun. Also outside are the generously proportioned beautiful gardens, ideal for relaxing outdoors in summer time. Also outdoors is where you’ll find the inviting warm bubbly hot tub.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
30% deposit on booking, balance 6 weeks before arrival.
- Historical Property
- Built in 1720
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: 4 door oil Aga
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- 1 Superking Bed(s)
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- 6 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (1)
- Enclosed Garden
- Beautiful views of Perthshire countryside.
Castles, historic houses, gardens
Famous Grouse Experience, 2 miles
Wildlife park, 10 miles
Spas at Crieff Hydro (3 miles) and Gleneagles (9 miles)
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Edinburgh airport 1 hour.
Recommended Places to Visit: You can easily reach St Andrews on the east coast, Oban on the west coast or go north to Loch Ness for a day trip.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lots in area - up to date list in the welcome pack - vary from village pub to Michelin starred restaurants and everything in between!
Local Sports: Lots of golf courses in the area
Water sports - Loch Earn and Loch Tay
Great walking and cycling from the doorstep
Quad biking, clays, sedgways (3 miles)