About The Old Manse of MonzieSleeps 12 Holiday House with Hot Tub near Crieff
The Old Manse at Monzie is a spacious and welcoming holiday house sleeping 12 people in the rural hamlet of Monzie near Crieff. Offering elegant roomy accommodation and set in beautiful gardens, whether for a family holiday, a getaway with friends or a special occasion, this large holiday home is a great place to stay.
The location is pretty special too, located in beautiful Perthshire countryside, and with Crieff less than 2 miles away and the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow just an hour’s drive away too. Within reach for day trips are famous golf courses, distilleries, castles and there are good walks to discover from the doorstep.
Inside this 5 Bedroom Holiday House near Crieff is:
• A very comfy sitting room with a warming open fire where you can relax and unwind.
• A dining room seating 10 for those special occasions (this room features a piano).
• A conservatory where you can read a book or enjoy a morning coffee.
• A huge well-equipped modern kitchen with dining table seating 12.
• 5 comfortable bedrooms (comprising of one bedroom with a super-king sized bed and en-suite bathroom, two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one twin bedroom and one family bedroom with four beds.
• a family bathroom.
There are indoor games for you to enjoy as well as a trampoline and a croquet set for outdoor fun. Also outside are the generously proportioned beautiful gardens, ideal for relaxing outdoors in summer time. Also outdoors is where you’ll find the inviting warm bubbly hot tub.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property and Booking Information
Corporate Events Weddings Stag parties Hen parties Birthday parties, Reunions, Anniversary Celebrations Friends Families
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
The house is set in glorious countryside in a tiny hamlet just 2 miles from Crieff. Crieff has great local shops, delis and restaurants as well as a supermarket. There is also a golf course, spa, swimming pool and gym and excellent children's park.
Drummond Castle Gardens, 4 miles Glenturret Distillery, 2 miles Wildlife park, 10 miles Spas at Crieff Hydro (3 miles) and Gleneagles (9 miles) Stirling Castle Scone Palace, Perth
Recommended Places to Visit: You can easily reach St Andrews on the east coast, Oban on the west coast or go north to Loch Ness for a day trip. Edinburgh and Glasgow are very quick to visit by car or train. It's a very central location to see much of Scotland.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Lots in the nearby area and there's up to date list of recommendations in the welcome information - they vary from village pub to Michelin starred restaurants and everything in between!
Local Sports: Lots of excellent golf courses within a few miles - plus Gleneagles 15 mins. All kinds of water sports - Loch Earn and Loch Tay Horse riding, 3 miles Mountain biking from doorstep or on special tracks in Comrie, 5 miles (they hire bikes too) Fishing,
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
Stayed at The Old Manse of Monzie?Add a Review
Want to find out more about The Old Manse of Monzie?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Perthshire.