3 Bedroom Cedar Lodge with Hot Tub, Sauna and Loch Views
Stirling Lodge is just one of the high quality holiday lodges
at Portsonachan Hotel & Lodges, nestled in Argyll and Bute, close to Loch Awe.
Built from Canadian cedar wood, this is a spacious high quality double-glazed lodge, with 3 bedrooms which sleeps 6
people (up to 7 people with use of a z-bed if required).
With a private hot tub
as well as a sauna, and loch views from some rooms, this lodge is perfect for a relaxing break with friends or family in Scotland.
Inside this 3 Bedroom Cedar Lodge with Hot Tub, Sauna and Loch Views near Inveraray
• This lodge features a roomy lounge with ample comfy sofas, beautiful Tetrad Harris Tweed soft furnishings, a stylish Italian coffee table, Internet TV and full WiFi
and Karndean luxury flooring and stylish fittings.
• A state-of-the-art kitchen and dining area to seat 6 equipped with Induction Cooker & hob, Built in Microwave, table Top freezer, Larder fridge, Wine Cabinet Fridge, Boil tap, Coffee machine, high quality granite worktops and views out to the lodge garden.
• The layout of the 3 stylishly decorated bedrooms is as follows:
• Three double bedrooms, each with a 5ft double bed,
• There are two bathrooms; one with a natural stone bath, WC and hand basin and a shower room with a powerful shower, hand basin and WC,
• A Sauna room which seats 4 adults and features the latest style of electric sauna unit with variable temperature control.
If required, a 7th person can be accommodated on a z bed.
Enjoy a BBQ or a Soak in the Hot Tub on the Terrace
Doors open out from the lounge to the generous decked area where there is ample garden furniture for enjoying al fresco dining in good weather as well as a built-in BBQ and a warm bubbly outdoor hot tub. The decked terrace is an ideal place to relax and unwind with friends and family and soak up fantastic views over Loch awe and Ben Cruachan (our local mountain which reaches some 4000 ft).
Parking is adjacent to the lodge.
For those who love the great outdoors, there is lots to do in this part of Scotland with ample opportunities to enjoy walking, hiking, golfing, cycling and fishing locally. Visit Ben Lui Nature Reserve and do some hiking or wildlife watching. Visit Cruachan, the Hollow Mountain Power Station or Fyne Ales craft brewery. For shopping and eating out, the town of Inverary is just10 miles away and Oban is just 31 miles away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2021