Magnificent 5 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Manor House set in beautiful gardens on outskirts of Arbroath
Character and charm await at this superb holiday house for groups of up to 10 people close to Arbroath and beautiful garden views are a feature of a number of the rooms. Forming part of a grand Victoria mansion, set in beautiful mature gardens, this property with its original features and unique style makes for a truly memorable place to stay.
Inside this 5 Bedroom Pet Friendly Manor House near Arbroath
• The house sleeps up to 10 in noble grandeur, which is nowhere more obvious than in the plush, rich décor of the sitting room. This is the room in which to toast your holiday with a wee dram. Your well-behaved dog, is welcome here too.
• The large hall, is furnished with a piano, lavish leather sofa and armchairs. An impressive square table and seating, is ideal for taking afternoon tea or a game of monopoly. To the side is an interesting stained glass window depicting a scholar and an artist said to represent “progressive living and love of art and beauty”.
• Although furnished with elegant vintage furnishings, the spacious kitchen/diner has all the appliances so important to modern life. All cooks will be comfortable preparing a meal on the chic gas range. There is also a microwave and a dishwasher, so no need to draw up a washing rota. The large dining table seats 10 allowing the whole group to enjoy supper together.
• An impressive grand staircase leads to five bedrooms, each individually styled with vintage furniture. Dogs are not permitted upstairs.• The 5 bedrooms comprise of:
o 3 double bedrooms
o 2 twin bedrooms
• There are two bathrooms on the first floor, one with a free-standing bath, basin and WC, and the other with a steam shower, basin and WC.
• A further bathroom with a steam shower is on the ground floor.
Put aside some time to venture around the mansion's splendid gardens.
Should you tire of cooking there are many restaurants and bars in Arbroath; try a Arbroath Smokie. Afterwards take a stroll along the long sandy beach. Golfers should check out Arbroath’s traditional links course. Angus. Dundee, Montrose are all within reach for day trips.
Sorry, no smoking. Good Housekeeping bond of £1000
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010