Escape for a cottage holiday to the charming town of Kirriemuir in Angus. This lovely town is renowned for being the birthplace of JM Barrie; the author of Peter Pan.
What Kirriemuir offers for Cottage Breaks
• Families should give Peter Pan Park a visit whilst staying in Kirriemuir. With great play facilities for kids, as well as vast open green spaces, this park is not to be missed.
• Keen golfers will be pleased to hear that Kirriemuir has its own golf course.
• Also within the town, housed in what was originally Kirriemuir's jail is the Gateway to the Glen Museum.
• Those interested in history will definitely want to visit beautifully preserved Glamis Castle which is set in beautiful gardens next to unspoilt countryside.
• Drive 20 miles north of Kirriemuir and you can be in the Cairngorms National Park; a stunning area with unspoilt countryside where you can enjoy exploring the great outdoors.
Whether you opt to rent a holiday apartment, a cottage or a townhouse, we hope you find the perfect holiday rental for you in or not far from Kirriemuir on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Kirriemuir cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Angus on holiday.