About Belvedere Farm
Stunning 6 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Country House near Halifax, with Bubbly Outdoor Hot TubTake family and friends to Hipperholme in West Yorkshire, about midway between the Yorkshire Dales and the Peak District national parks. Book a week or two at Belvedere Farm, and escape to this handsome classical stone mansion that stands in ten acres of grounds and woodland. This magnificent 6 bedroom building has accommodation over four levels and during the summer, doors are flung open to the terrace and balcony.
On arrival, cross the paved terrace edged with tubs of flowers. Garden furniture is dotted about the terrace and a hot tub stands at one side with a promise of a few relaxing dips. The presence of a gas barbecue would inspire outdoor lunches and garden parties.
Inside this Sleeps 12 Dogs Welcome Country House Rental near Halifax
- Enter the huge beamed hall and boot room and admire its generous proportions,
- Go through to the kitchen. The attractive country-style kitchen has plenty of white units and a butler sink. An impressive electric range cooker with a ceramic hob is where the action in the kitchen will centre on. Cooking utensils and crockery are stored in the cupboards, ready for your culinary masterpieces or big British fry ups. Put your food, wine and beer away in the American-style fridge/freezer and put the kettle on to make tea or coffee. The kitchen is pleasingly equipped with a dishwasher that will keep any dirty dishes out of sight, and the ubiquitous 4-slice toaster, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. A door leads to the dining room,
- Find another impressive sociable living area, a spacious sitting room with plush modular seating built into the curve of a bay window at one end of the hall. Relax after meals, check your email and messages or rest and chat with friends. A snug with a television and a log burner leads off of the hallway – yet another quiet public room. This holiday home offers plenty of space for a large group to spread out.
- Also on the ground floor is a shower room with the WC and washbasin. Take a shower after enjoying a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
- A second shower room is on the third floor and the main bathroom that has a roll-top bath is located on the second floor. The master bedroom also has its own bathroom with both bath and shower so that there are four bathrooms in all.
- On the first floor, step through to a light-filled orangery with parquet flooring and vaulted window in the ceiling. A plush recliner suite invitingly beckons in the corner. Doors open out onto the balcony where rattan furniture awaits sun seekers.
- The six bedrooms are spread over the two upper floors. Three are king-size rooms with wider than normal beds, two are double and the last is a bunk room. Each bedroom is exquisitely furnished in a Laura Ashley style, some have a television. There are six televisions throughout the property.
This house is simply fabulous for the larger family and would be perfect for special birthdays, Christmas or any celebratory event.
The village of Hipperholme has a Tesco Express which would be most helpful for self-caterers. It will be easy to pop down to the shop to stock up on bread, milk, wine, beer and anything else that you might run short of. The local eateries may deliver if you prefer to stay home, or you may like to go out and see what this part of west Yorkshire has to offer.
Discover Halifax and Bronte Country on Days OutThe town of Halifax is a short drive away and there are various other possibilities for days out such as Haworth and Bronte Country, even the national parks. Book this amazing house if you get the chance and enjoy time away with family and friends, lots of good food and drink and a few days out.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property
Book this cottage in direct with the owner or agency. For help with any questions or queries prior to booking we recommend you call the owner or email them.
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out: