Description: About The Granary at Donative Farm
Pet friendly 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom barn in rural StaffordshireSearching for a sleeps 5 pet-friendly rural retreat in the Heart of England? If so, the Granary at Donative Farm could be the perfect choice.
Located on a family farm, rich with nature, the Granary is a comfortable and welcoming barn conversion overlooking idyllic countryside views, and could be perfect for escaping on a relaxing tranquil country holiday.
On sunny, hazy summer days, take advantage of a barbeque on the patio and dine alfresco, or take a walk down through the countryside to the nearby Coventry Canal. On cooler nights, you can cosy up with friends or family and watch TV at your home from home.
You're only half an hour's drive from Birmingham for a night out, and can explore local pubs and golf courses on your doorstep if you’d prefer to stay close. There’s everything you could need here at The Granary – you can even bring your pets (up to 3 well behaved pooches are welcome)!
Inside this Rural Barn Conversion Sleeping 5 Near TamworthDecorated with calm neutral tones and with modern decor, it's easy to relax and unwind at the Granary.
• Lounge with comfy sofas, dining table and TV,
• Well equipped kitchen. If you’re a cook, you’ll be ready for action with the electric cooker, fridge freezer, barbecue and toaster all provided, suited to breakfast as you get ready for the day or a warming dinner around the inviting table with your family. If you’d prefer something a little easier, The Granary has you covered with a microwave ready to go.
• Double bedroom with sumptuous covers, perfect to lounge on while you flick through the TV. If this is your bedroom of choice, you’ll even have an ensuite to enjoy the refreshing wake up of a morning shower.
• There's also a cosy twin bedroom with zip and link beds (can easily be made up as a double bed instead if you’d prefer).
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC.
Discover some of the best of Staffordshire on holidayLocated in Warton near Tamworth in Staffordshire, you’re surrounded by a great choice of activities to fill your days (and nights!) in this part of England. If you’re a lover of nature, enjoy walking through the footpaths that will take you through this working farm with its cattle and grassy pastures, or wander down to the tranquil Coventry Canal. For an adventure, why not try out skiing at the Tamworth Snowdome? Whether you turn out to be a pro or a little clumsy, it’ll be something for the picture books! Or perhaps the thrills of a theme park are more your taste – if so, the perfect day out lies in wait for you with discounted tickets to Drayton Manor! Also nearby and making for a great family day out is Twycross Zoo.
If you’d like to travel further, only around half an hour's drive away are the excitements of Birmingham, Leicester with its National Space Centre is 45 minutes drive away, and it's even possible to visit London from here should you wish (trains run from Nuneaton and take around an hour and 15 minutes). With so many options, you won't be short of options with a holiday at the Granary.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2008
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Warton
Top Attractions: A lovely rural location for a peaceful setting to return to in the evenings after sightseeing. Lots of places to visit in the area including Thomas Land at Drayton Manor Park for family fun, Conkers, Polesworth Abbey and Bosworth Battlefield for some history, Twycross Zoo. Cadbury's World and Alton Towers are also within a manageable distance for a day trip.
Recommended Places to Visit: This area in- between Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Derby and Nottingham is a good location for exploring central England. There are numerous visitor attractions in the area giving you a wide choice of activities: Cadbury's World, National Space Centre, The National Memorial Arboretum, Lichfield Cathedral, Sea Life Centre, Think Tank and the Centre of Birmingham which includes Millenium Point, Brindley Place and The Bull Ring Shopping Centre
Annual Eventst: Polesworth Abbey Arts Festival
Local Sports: fishing, walking, walking, skiing in season, snowboarding
Nearest Train Station: Tamworth
Want to find out more about The Granary at Donative Farm?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Staffordshire.