Cottage Holidays in Stourton, Staffordshire, England
Stourton in Staffordshire by the River Stour is well placed for discovering some of the best of Staffordshire and the Black Country on a cottage break.
What Stourton offers for Cottage Breaks
Surrounded by tranquil countryside and with the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal flowing through the town, Stourton offers that ideal combination of relaxing pursuits and good walks along with good road links via the A449 allowing you to easily explore some of the best of the Black Country on days out.
Top Places to Visit Whilst Holidaying in Stourton include:
• The city of Worcester with its strong industrial heritage, visitor attractions, associations with Royal Worcester, shops and cafes make it an attractive choice for a day trip and what’s more, the city is only 20 miles from Stourton.
• For walks, hikes and wildlife watching in a stunning landscape, the Malvern Hills are another popular place to visit and are within an hour’s drive of Stourton.
• Another top visitor attraction near Stourton is the Severn Valley Railway, an impressive steam railway that can guide you to some of the best of the Black Country’s scenery.
• For families,the West Midlands Safari Park is only around 10 miles drive from Stourton and is home to an amazing variety of animals from giraffes to rhinos!
• A little further afield, but still within around an hour’s drive is the historic town of Warwick. Warwick Castle with its rich history is well worth a visit too!
Whatever you opt to do on a cottage break in Stourton, whether you choose to take it easy or to explore the local area, we hope you find the best accommodation to suit you on Country Cottages Online and that you find the perfect Stourton holiday house for you.
Book a Stourton cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Staffordshire on holiday.