Description: About 3 Bedroom Cottages
Three bedroom holiday cottages at Annstead Farm, rural retreats right next to the coast
Looking to book a 3 bedroom holiday cottage for an escape to the scenic Northumberland coast? If so, a stay at one of the 3 bedroom retreats at Annstead Farm could be perfect. Set on a working arable and livestock farm, less than 3 minutes’ walk from a beautiful sandy beach, around mid-way between the villages of Seahouses and Beadnell, this is an excellent location for a holiday right in the heart of the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
There are three 3 bedroom pet-friendly holiday homes at Annstead Farm to choose from:
• East End Cottage
• The Farriers
• Gardeners Cottage
East End Cottage
• Spacious lounge with ample comfy seating and a warming open fire, plus dining area with lovely garden views.
• Well equipped kitchen.
• Utility room.
• Downstairs loo.
• One spacious master bedroom with a king-size bed.
• One twin bedroom.
• One double bedroom.
• A family bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC.
• Outside is an enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture and parking for 2 cars.
• A lovely open plan living area with lounge area with ample comfy seating, a dining area, Freeview TV, charming exposed beams and a well-equipped kitchen.
• A downstairs double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC.
• Outside is a sunny courtyard where you can dine alfresco in summer time. Parking is available for 2 cars.
• Welcoming and comfortable single-storey holiday cottage.
• Spacious lounge with ample comfy seating, warming open fire, Freeview TV and DVD.
• Dining room.
• Well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge and electric cooker for easy self-catering.
• Utility room with additional fridge/freezer and washer dryer.
• A double bedroom.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), hand basin and WC.
• Outside is a fully enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture where you can sit out and enjoy dining alfresco in summer time. Parking is also available for 2 cars.
All the cottages welcome pets, at a small charge of £15 each per week.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
If you are interested in booking, please call the owner, and discuss their booking process. They may ask that you book via a booking form and that you pay by bank transfer.
For safety and security if you need to make a bank transfer to book it is essential you:
- Call the owner or agency on the phone number given on the ad to check that the bank details are correct before making payment.
- Ensure that the name details on the account match with the name details for the company you are booking with (i.e. that you have confirmation of payee before proceeding).
- Never make a payment to a foreign bank account.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Beadnell
Top Attractions: All within a 30 minute drive - Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Bamburgh Castle. Craster. Farne Islands. Holy Island. Warkworth Castle. Barter Books. Berwick upon Tweed Walls. AONB. Cheviot Hills. Dunstanburgh Castle. Ford & Etal. Heatherslaw Mill. Cragside House in Rothbury. Keilder (approx 1.30hrs drive)
Recommended Places to Visit: Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Bamburgh Castle. Craster. Farne Islands. Holy Island. Warkworth Castle. Barter Books. Berwick upon Tweed Walls. AONB. Cheviot Hills. Dunstanburgh Castle. Ford & Etal. Heatherslaw Mill. Cragside House in Rothbury. Keilder (approx 1.30hrs drive)
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are a variety of very good places to eat and drink in the area, menus and recommendations are in the tourist information files in the cottages.
Local Sports: watersports
Nearest Train Station: Alnmouth