Three bedroom holiday cottages at Annstead Farm, rural retreats right next to the coast
Looking to book a 3 bedroom holiday cottage for an escape to the scenic Northumberland coast? If so, a stay at one of the 3 bedroom retreats at Annstead Farm could be perfect. Set on a working arable and livestock farm, less than 3 minutes’ walk from a beautiful sandy beach, around mid-way between the villages of Seahouses and Beadnell, this is an excellent location for a holiday right in the heart of the Northumberland Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
There are three 3 bedroom pet-friendly holiday homes at Annstead Farm to choose from:
• East End Cottage
• The Farriers
• Gardeners Cottage
East End Cottage
• Spacious lounge with ample comfy seating and a warming open fire, plus dining area with lovely garden views.
• Well equipped kitchen.
• Utility room.
• Downstairs loo.
• One spacious master bedroom with a king-size bed.
• One twin bedroom.
• One double bedroom.
• A family bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC.
• Outside is an enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture and parking for 2 cars.
• A lovely open plan living area with lounge area with ample comfy seating, a dining area, Freeview TV, charming exposed beams and a well-equipped kitchen.
• A downstairs double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC.
• Outside is a sunny courtyard where you can dine alfresco in summer time. Parking is available for 2 cars.
• Welcoming and comfortable single-storey holiday cottage.
• Spacious lounge with ample comfy seating, warming open fire, Freeview TV and DVD.
• Dining room.
• Well equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge and electric cooker for easy self-catering.
• Utility room with additional fridge/freezer and washer dryer.
• A double bedroom.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• Family bathroom with bath (shower over), hand basin and WC.
• Outside is a fully enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture where you can sit out and enjoy dining alfresco in summer time. Parking is also available for 2 cars.
All the cottages welcome pets, at a small charge of £15 each per week.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
We are situated between the two seaside villages of Beadnell and Seahouses, which are approx 20 minutes walk on either side of the Farm. We are also just 3 minutes walk to Annstead Beach.
All within a 30 minute drive - Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Bamburgh Castle. Craster. Farne Islands. Holy Island. Warkworth Castle. Barter Books. Berwick upon Tweed Walls. AONB. Cheviot Hills. Dunstanburgh Castle. Ford & Etal. Heatherslaw Mill. Cragside House in Rothbury. Keilder (approx 1.30hrs drive)
Recommended Places to Visit: Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Bamburgh Castle. Craster. Farne Islands. Holy Island. Warkworth Castle. Barter Books. Berwick upon Tweed Walls. AONB. Cheviot Hills. Dunstanburgh Castle. Ford & Etal. Heatherslaw Mill. Cragside House in Rothbury. Keilder (approx 1.30hrs drive)
Recommended Places to Eat Out: There are a variety of very good places to eat and drink in the area, menus and recommendations are in the tourist information files in the cottages.
Local Sports: Just a snap shot of what is very near to Annstead Farm. Horse-riding is available in Seahouses. Watersports in Beadnell and Seahouses. We are next door to Seahouses Golf Club. Boat trips leave for The Farne Islands and Holy Island from Seahouses.
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in .