About The Cottage
3 Bedroom Rural Retreat with Country Views near the Norfolk BroadsWith views out across the fields and tranquil gardens, the Cottage at Lower Wood Farm Country Cottages oozes rural appeal. This welcoming 3 bedroom holiday rental is set within a select development of high quality holiday cottages in a peaceful country location in Norfolk, yet just 2 miles from the coast and the local sandy beach.
This 3 bedroom retreat, part of Lower Wood Farm, is one of several holiday cottages on this family run farm where there’s always plenty to do whatever the weather. Swim in the indoor heated pool, challenge the family to a game of cricket in the paddock or table tennis in the Play Barn. Borrow one of our bikes, we have sizes to suit the whole family, to explore the surrounding countryside or visit the local beach. There’s just so much waiting for you to discover and enjoy.
Inside this Welcoming Holiday Cottage with Beautiful Countryside Views
On the Ground Floor
• With accommodation set over three floors, this welcoming holiday home lends itself to multi-generational holidays or getaways with friends.
• With plenty of room to relax for all the family, the lounge in The Cottage is a wonderful place to unwind. Enjoy the views out across the Norfolk marshlands and take in that wonderful feeling of really getting away from it all.
• Dine in style in the modern country style kitchen, prepare your own tasty meals or use our local food made to order service to make life even easier.
• There is a downstairs loo on the ground floor too.
On the First Floor
• A roomy double bedroom with a 5ft bed, TV and area for a cot,
• A twin bedroom with area for a cot,
• A shower room with WC and basin,
On the Top Floor
• A double bedroom with a 5ft bed and beautiful vaulted ceilings, plus an en-suite bathroom with relaxing spa bath, basin and WC,
• A further lounge area with Smart TV and DVD.
The accommodation here is spacious, stylish and characterful. The Cottage is a special place to stay, with everything you need for a memorable family break, and Lower Wood Farm with its excellent onsite facilities, provides something for everyone to enjoy. Little ones have their own range of dedicated play areas, including puzzles, games and toys in the play barn, whilst older ones can enjoy pool or table football, while you can kick back and relax in the barns lounge area or enjoy a stroll around the beautiful gardens.
Discover the Norfolk Broads and some of the Best of the Norfolk Coast on HolidayWhilst there’s plenty to do right on your doorstep don’t forget to explore this beautiful part of Norfolk. A trip to nearby Great Yarmouth never fails to delight with its seaside charm. Or get back to nature and discover the Norfolk Broads and the many wildlife sanctuaries and reserves in this part of the world. Not forgetting miles of stunning Norfolk coastline and its glorious beaches!
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
Kitchen & Dining
Garden and Outdoors
Setting and Local Information
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Lovely beach at Winterton on Sea, lifeboat station at Caister on Sea, Caister Castle and Car Museum, Thrigby Wildlife park, fun fair, ten pin bowling and seaside attractions at Great Yarmouth.
Recommended Places to Visit: Historic Blickling Hall in Norfolk. Take a trip to North Norfolk, Sandringham, or Holkham Hall with the famous Holkham beach. Shop at the market town of Holt for some serious Antique and craft shops, good restaurants and tea rooms.
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: horse riding, golf at Caister Golf Club, fishing, wind surfing, rowing on Filby Broad, stock car, greyhound and horse racing.