5 Bedroom Holiday Rental near Matlock with Hot Tub and Games Room
Searching for a high quality sleeps 10 holiday house to rent for a break in the Peak District? If so, the Escape could be the perfect place to stay.
With 5 comfortable bedrooms (2 of which are en-suite), this roomy stone-built holiday home sleeps 10 people and has private parking available for 4 to 5 cars. What’s more, with a warm bubbly outdoor hot tub, a games room with 7ft pool table and dart board, and an excellent location in the tranquil village of Two Dales just outside of the Peak District National Park, 3 miles from Matlock and around 6 miles from Bakewell, whether for a family break or a getaway with friends, this sizeable holiday home has plenty to offer.Inside this Sleeps 10 Holiday House near the Peak District is:
• A large sociable lounge with ample space for up to 10/11 people, plus 50” TV with full Sky package and Wifi
• A large kitchen with 2 ovens, microwave, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• A dining room to seat 10, adjoining the kitchen.
• There is also a conservatory where you can relax with a book or a morning coffee.
• There are 5 bedrooms which comprises of:
- A master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with double shower, Jacuzzi bath, WC and basin.
- A twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a luxurious Jacuzzi bath (plus shower over), WC and basin.
- A bedroom with a king-size bed.
- A ground floor twin bedroom, with loo next door.
- A bedroom with 3” bunk beds.
- A family bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and basin.
Outside is the patio area, complete with outdoor seating for up to 15 people and a BBQ. Also by this area is the luxurious sheltered warm bubbly outdoor hot tub.
Adjacent to the property is an additional building with changing room space, shower and toilet facilities, as well as a games room with 7ft pool table and dart board.Explore the Peak District Nearby
The Escape is located less than a mile from the stunning Peak District National Park allowing you easy access for day trips by car in to this scenic area. Carsington Water, a popular location for cycling by a reservoir, and a variety of watersports is just 11 miles away too. For tea rooms, cafes and shops and plenty of picturesque appeal, the market town of Bakewell is just 6 miles from the Escape. Another popular place to visit is Matlock which is 3 miles from the Escape and the country park of the Heights of Abraham is only around 4 miles away too.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019
Special Features:Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: 8 Ring Gas hob
- Dining Table Seats: 10
- 2 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Bunk Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Power Shower
- Jacuzzi Bath
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (1)
- Enclosed Garden: The Garden has a large patio area with enough seating for all 10 guests.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room
- The Escape is situated in the Beautiful Derbyshire Dales countryside. To the front of the property guests can enjoy views of the idyllic fields and countryside, perfect for walking and relaxing.
With a warm bubbly hot tub plus games room, whether you're holidaying with friends or family, this could the perfect holiday house for a break in the Peak District.
To book the property this can be done directly on our website, enquiries can also be received via email or telephone.
A payment of 30% is required within 10 days of booking to secure your holiday. The outstanding balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. Please note if booking within 8 weeks of arrival full payment will be required.
Check in is from 16:00 and Check Out is by 10:00
We trust our guests to take care of the property hence a damage fee is not taken up front.
Linen is provided however Guests are asked to provided their own towels for the hot tub, alternatively these can be rented at time of booking.
There are lots of local attractions available to enjoy. Situated in Matlock there is; The heights of Abraham, Gulliver's Kingdom, Matlock Bath amusements. There is also Chatsworth House and Gardens just a short drive away, not forgetting Chatsworth Farm park, something for the whole family to enjoy.
Matlock Farm Park again is less than a 10 minute drive away and is guaranteed to be fun for the whole family.
Other local attractions include; Crich Tramway Museum, Bolsover Castle, Haddon Hall, Hardwick Estate and lots more.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Matlock Train Station is less than 5 miles away.
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: The Escape is situated near to lots of local attractions for our guests to enjoy. There are the Red House Riding Stables less than a 5 minutes drive away which is famed for its horse and coaches. There is also tennis courts and the Arc leisure centre situ