Beaver Den - Fields End Water - March, Cambridgeshire, England
|01354 740199 or|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mr. Charlie Boughton
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £250 to £780 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 6
Sleeps from 1 to 2 people in 1 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome:
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
Rating: Not assessed
The owner/agency for Beaver Den - Fields End Water has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 4 years. Read More
Beaver Den Lodge is one of 6 brand new luxury lodges completed in 2015. The lodge has been furnished to an exceptionally high standard and includes a hot tub, leather sofas and a spacious open plan living area that is great for socialising in and it's own private lawned and fenced garden, excellent for your doggy. There are excellent fishing facilities available on site with the choice of two lakes, the first lake is seconds walk away from the lodge. Beaver Den Lodge is set in a beautiful location, very close to the cities of Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough.
Beaver Den Lodge's arrival days are Monday & Friday, and can be booked for a 4 day mid week, 3 night weekend or a 7 night week long break.
Please see our website to make an on-line booking. 15% discount if a booking is made 7 days or less from the start date of the booking.
Maximum of two dogs welcome, charges apply of £4/night for 1 dog, £6/night for 2 dogs.
Contact us to discuss booking an early arrival for 12pm, for just an additional £25. (subject to availability).
Wi-Fi internet access is available.
The video featured is of one of six of our luxury lodges at Fields End Water.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2013
- With Exposed Beams
- Secure storage box for fishing tackle. Laundry room on-site.
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: Fan assisted conventional oven and gas hob.
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden: Private fenced grass garden, excellent for dogs.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Excellent far reaching views across the Fens, experience some of the most breath taking sunsets you will see, across the biggest skies you can will come across.
Sleeping up to 2 guests in 1 bedrooms, Rabbit Burrow Lodge is a great choice for couples seeking a romantic weekend in a self-catering lodge in Cambridgeshire. The lodge is set on a wonderful site, perfect for for fishing enthusiasts and those that enjoy spending time outdoors maybe enjoying one of our walks.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Cambridgeshire.
A £100 deposit required to secure booking, balance due 6 week prior to start date.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: March Station is about 10 minutes away by car/taxi and the nearest airport is Stansted which is about 60 minutes away.
Recommended Places to Visit: Cambridge, Ely & Peterborough. Hunstanton, Burnham Market & Wells on the Norfolk coast
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The 7 Stars March, The Anchor at Sutton Gault.
Local Sports: Fishing on site, great walks, on and off site, golf driving range and 9 hole course is about 5 miles away.
March is a typical historic Fenland market town, surrounded by other great market towns, March is a great location, geographically well placed to explore East Anglia, easy reach of Cambridge, Peterborough, City of Ely and the North Nolfolk Coast.
- » Cambridge self-catering accommodation
- » Pet-friendly self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Cambridgeshire
- » Cambridge vacation rentals
- » Self-catering holiday cottages in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering rentals in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering accommodation near Ely
- » Weekend breaks - Cambridge
- » Cambridgeshire self-catering holiday accommodation with parking
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Cambridgeshire, England
- » Place to stay - Cambridgeshire
- » Cosy self-catering holiday accommodation with an open fire in Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire available for long lets
- » Dog friendly cottages - Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering cottages in East Anglia: Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire
- » Self catering accommodation to rent Cambridgeshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around Cambridge
- » Country Cottages and holiday accommodation around Cambridge
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Cambridgeshire England near golf courses
Similar English Country Cottages
Fox Den - Fields End Water England, Cambridgeshire, March
Badger Set - Fields End Water England, Cambridgeshire, March
Le Muy England, Lincolnshire, Gedney
Signature Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
Deluxe Dream Lodge - Lazy Otter Meadows England, Cambridgeshire, Stretham
The Cottage Family Cottage, East Anglia England, Cambridgeshire, Grafham
Meadow Cottage at Twistgates Farm Cottages
5 nights break from Mon 8th May discounted to £350 for late availability.
This special offer ends on 13-05-2017
The Lawns Luxury Apartment in Devon
THE LAWNS LARGE SOUTH FACING APARTMENT SET ON TWO FLOORS WITHIN 28 ACREAS OF STUNNING GROUNDS AND FACILITIES MAY OFFER ONLY.
This special offer ends on 27-05-2017
luxury spa break 2 nights £325 3 nights £450 log cabin in stunning peaceful location with private hot tub & sunny balcony call 07725819384 now.
This special offer ends on 12-05-2017
Luxury spa treat - relax in your own hot tub outdoors & under cover - lovely studio apartment in great location with everything you need for a relaxing chill-out break.
This special offer ends on 05-05-2017
Langford Valley Barn
Due to a cancellation, I have two weeks free in May with 10% off the normal price per week.
This special offer ends on 19-05-2017
Park Cottage at Cossington Park
Late May Weekend in this newly renovated stone cottage with its own garden.
This special offer ends on 29-05-2017