Cottages to rent for self-catering breaks in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
If you’re looking to holiday in a bustling Cambridgeshire town with a good selection of shops, cafes and restaurants then St Neots could be the perfect choice for you.
What St Neots offers for Cottage Breaks
- With the River Great Ouse flowing through, St Neots is a large town with its own attractions including a riverside miniature railway and a town museum.
- By virtue of St Neots proximity to the Bedfordshire border, book a cottage holiday in this town and you can discover some fantastic attractions in both Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire.
- St Neots is just 10 miles from Grafham Water; walk or cycle on the trails, book to go fishing or book to try some watersports.
- For holidaymakers who enjoy walking and exploring nature; within around a half hour drive for day trips are Godmanchester Nature Reserve, Holt Island Nature Reserve and Monks Wood National Nature Reserve.
- For shopping, dining out, museums and galleries, the university city of Cambridge is just 18 miles from St Neots.
- For family fun, don’t miss Woburn Safari Park where you can see a variety of fascinating animals on a safari style experience right here in the UK, just 25 miles from St Neots.
Whether you rent a townhouse, a cottage or a holiday apartment in St Neots we hope you have a fabulous time on holiday in Cambridgeshire.
Book a St Neots cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Cambridgeshire on holiday.