Description: About 2 Pantlon Cottage
3 Bedroom Pet-Friendly Cottage with Hot Tub in GwyneddBeautiful 3 bedroom pet-friendly holiday cottage with hot tub in Gwynedd, North Wales
With beautiful exposed beams and a stylish high-quality interior, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom dog-friendly holiday house in Morfa Nefyn, Gwynedd is a real treat.
The property sleeps up to 8 people and features an upside-down layout with the living accommodation and the patio garden on the first floor and sleeping accommodation on the ground floor. One well behaved pet dog is welcome to stay.
Stylish and beautifully presented, this is a truly inviting place to stay.
Inside this 3 Bedroom Dog-Friendly Cottage with Hot Tub in GwyneddOn the first floor:
• Open plan living area with beautiful exposed beams, lounge with comfy corner sofa, Smart TV and balcony, kitchen/diner with double oven, hob, microwave, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, and dining area.
• Double doors open out from the open plan living area to the patio garden.
On the ground floor:
• A bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room,
• Two family bedrooms, each with a double bed and single bed.
• A family bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
Outside, on the first floor level is a fantastic private garden with stylish comfy garden furniture, BBQ and pizza oven. Also in this patio garden is where you’ll find the inviting warm bubbly Swedish wood fired hot tub, ideal for a truly relaxing break.
This is a great place to relax and unwind on holiday. There is also a beautiful sandy beach close by at Traeth Morfa Nefyn.
There are good walks from the doorstep and Nefyn Golf Club 27 championship course is nearby. The appealing seaside town of Pwhelli with its marina is within reach for days out.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Morfa Nefyn
Top Attractions: Traeth Nefyn beach, Llyn peninsula and Llyn AONB
Recommended Places to Visit: Snowdonia National Park