An impressive Welsh cottage retreat with room for all your nearest and dearest. Located in Llanbedr near Harlech. Pensarn Hall is a large, Victorian residence in an elevated position with great views. Stretching over four floors the property can accommodate up to 15 people.
There are seven bedrooms; a double bedroom, two twin bedrooms and a family bedroom on the second floor, (all en-suite), a double bedroom, a four-poster double bedroom and a twin bedroom on the first floor, (again, all en-suite). There is also a ground floor cloakroom. The ground floor of the cottage features a kitchen with wood burner, a butler’s pantry, a laundry room, a dining room with an open fire and table, (which converts to a snooker table), a drawing room with another wood burner, a library and a large conservatory. There’s room for all the family to get their own space in this extensive property. Two well-behaved pets are welcome to join you on your stay (but may use the tiled, heated basement room only).
The private garden has long, sprawling lawns and is supplied with outdoor furniture & a BBQ. A games lawn is ready for croquet, and there’s room for a marquee. Families are sure to enjoy all this out of doors space just on hand. Snowdonia
National Park is just on your doorstep however, and Pensarn Hall is a wonderful base for a holiday exploring North Wales with easy access to the beaches of the coast.
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Washing Machine
- 3 Double Bed(s)
- 6 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
Oil central heating, woodburners in kitchen, drawing room & library, open fire in dining room. Electric Rangemaster double oven, Aga, microwave, refrigerator, fridge/freezer, wine-chiller, 2 x washing machines, 2 x dishwashers, 32” LCD TV with Freeview, DVD, library of books, games (inc. table bowls for the dining table) & DVDs. All fuel & power included in the rent. Bed linen & towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels. Cot & highchair on request. There is private parking space for 9 cars. Private garden with furniture & barbecue, games lawn with croquet, suitable for marquee. Catering available by arrangement with owner. Two well behaved pets welcome (in tiled, heated basement room only). Sorry, no smoking. Shop and pub 1 mile. Please Note: Private filtered water supply. Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia
in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated between The Rhinogs - part of the Snowdonia Mountains – and the glorious golden beaches of the North Wales coastline is the lovely village of Llanbedr. Close to the swiftly flowing River Artro, this wonderful little settlement boasts a mild climate and exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards. There is also a great selection of local shops and an excellent pub. With its 13th Century castle widely regarded as the most impressive built by Edward I in Wales, the nearby town of Harlech is worth visiting. Also popular with golfers, this quaint little destination is famous for the Royal St. David's course as well as a variety of good quality restaurants. For a wider variety of amenities, Barmouth is close by and offers an amazing Panorama Walk as well as a ferry to Fairbourne, a miniature railway and boat trips out to sea so that visitors can try their hand at mackerel fishing.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales