Brackenbury Cottage is a charming Grade II listed 2 bedroom holiday home which sleeps 4
very comfortably or 6 at a push in the very pretty village of Beddgelert close to the heart of Snowdonia
National Park. With views over the attractive village green and the River Glaslyn, Brackenbury is a comfortable, homely holiday home. All around the village is the breathtaking mountain scenery and landscape of Snowdonia
National Park. Dog-friendly, up to 3 pet dogs are welcome here by arrangement.
Within the cottage you will be greeted by a comfortable homely atmosphere with many antique pieces. There is a spacious lounge with open fire, digital TV and hifi, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine and breakfast bar, shower room with WC, one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and one twin bedroom. There is also a lovely conservatory with a patio area, which is perfect for sunny summer breakfasts.
The rental price includes heating and electricity but the end of stay clean is not included. It is necessary for guests to either clean the cottage themselves before departure or to book the services of a cleaning company (details available on request).
Please bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels. Parking is available for 2 cars.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Historical Property
- Grade II Listed
- Conservatory; boiler / drying room between kitchen and downstairs w.c. / shower room.
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Type of Cooker: Electric 2 oven - lower fan oven, upper conventional oven / grill - with 4 halogen hob top.
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- 1 Z Bed(s)
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Enclosed Garden: Lawned back garden
- Mountains on three sides of the valley; confluence of the rivers Glaslyn and Colwyn 150 yards from the front door,
village green with no vehiculat traffic.
This is a lovely homely holiday cottage with a wonderful village setting and is well located for discovering some of the best of Snowdonia. The village of Beddgelert has many amenities including a shop, pubs, restaurants and a post office.
FRI. to FRI. bookings this year.
- Bronze............£313.00 per week. Deposit 78.00
- Silver...............£371.00 per week. Deposit 93.00
- Gold................£412.00 per week. Deposit 103.00
- Platinum.........£458.00 per week. Deposit 115.00
Please visit http://www.brackenburycottage.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Gwynedd.
Deposit required to secure booking
Beddgelert is a picturesque village set in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery. The village shop is well stocked and is within easy walking distance of the cottage, as is the Post office, Church, various pubs, hotels, restaurants and gift shops.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Black Rock sands, Caernarfon, Ffestiniog, Portmeirion. Welsh Highland Railway linking Carnaerfon and Porthmadog now has a station in the village. RSPB Glaslyn Osprey Centre about 5 miles south of the village.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Several excellent local pubs and restaurants offering Welsh fare.
Local Sports: xcellent walking and climbing location. Mountain biking, fishing, sailing, canoeing, horse riding and golf available locally.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales