Description: About Swn Y Wylan
Detached 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Pet-Friendly Holiday Cottage with Country views near Abersoch.The Llyn peninsular in northwest Wales is a splendid family holiday destination. Any family with young children would be delighted by this location which is close to beaches, amazing scenery, and many tourist attractions. Swn-Y-Wylan is a modern 4 bedroomed detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac. It is an upside down house in that the bedrooms are all situated on the ground floor along with a shower room and the living accommodation and a bathroom are on the first floor.
Inside this 4 Bedroom Dog-Friendly Cottage near AbersochThe property is neat and tidy throughout. The furnishings are contemporary and well matched.
- The living room is a large L-shaped room which has sofas and comfortable chairs at one end of the room. A dining area is set off to another side of this room. Enjoy meals with the family around the circular wooden dining table. Crockery and glassware are stored in the dresser along one wall.
- The dining room leads into a stylish white kitchen with black worktops. The kitchen is supplied with all essentials for a self-catering holiday; you will find mugs, cups, jugs, teapot, cafetiere and everything down to the kettle and a toaster. The house is all electric apart from the multi fuel stove in the living room. Domestic appliances include a fridge freezer and additional fridge, a separate freezer, a washing machine dishwasher and tumble dryer. You can have confidence that when you arrive with your holiday provisions, you find ample storage space full all of your holiday food and drink.
- One nice feature of this property is a sunroom which opens out onto a small balcony where there is a garden table and chairs – a pleasant place to enjoy the sunshine and sunbathe.
- Go upstairs for the family bathroom which contains fitted units into which are mounted the wash hand basin and toilet. The full size bath has a shower over.
- The four bedrooms are light-filled and airy and decorated mainly in clean shades of white. There are two twin rooms which contain single beds separated by a bedside table, a mirror and a window screened by a roller blind. The first double bedroom looks out onto the countryside at the back of the house. This room has a large fitted wardrobe. The second double bedroom also has a large wardrobe and an easy chair. It looks out onto the street which is a quiet road with just a small group of houses.
The garden at the back is laid to lawn and shrubs. A washing line is strung across the garden to take advantage of any breezes so that your washing will have a fresh scent. The tumble dryer would air it satisfactorily and save your ironing on holiday if clothes are removed and immediately hung up. This property comes with 3 parking spaces so that you will not have any problem in parking your cars.
This modern four bedroom holiday home offers Wi-Fi so you will not miss your favourite Netflix films or music. There is a television in the sunroom and also in the living room should you wish to chill out in the evenings. Renting an attractive family holiday home such as this one is just the beginning to a most enjoyable summer break in North Wales. There are superb sandy beaches close by, Machroes or the super long Porth Neigwl Beach just a short drive away. The Llyn peninsula is well known for prolific wild flowers and wildlife - people come for miles around to enjoy these. The peninsula is small enough to explore by car to admire the scenery and stop to eat at cafes and pubs. A good number of outdoor activities will keep the children happy, including horse riding, cycling, beach combing, crabbing, fishing or you may wish to play a little golf. A visit to the wonderful Snowdonia National Park is a must. Any family that manages to book this property for a holiday in the north of Wales is most fortunate and will have a very good experience to look forward to.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Abersoch
Top Attractions: Abersoch, Porth Neigwl beach and Aberdaron with its beach.
Recommended Places to Visit: Llyn AONB, Traeth Penllech beach and Trefor Sea Stacks.