Llawrdref Farm Cottage - Abersoch, Gwynedd, Wales
|01758712570 or 07817573211|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer
Contact: Mrs. Annie Owen
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £300 to £600 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 1
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
The owner/agency for Llawrdref Farm Cottage has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 1 years. Read More
Farmhouse holiday on the Llyn Peninsula, north Wales
When it comes to beautiful countryside, sandy beaches and a beautiful coastline, the Llyn Peninsula in the North of Wales has plenty to offer. This fantastic 3 bedroom farm cottage is a great base from which to discover some of the best of Llyn Peninsula and offers welcoming and homely accommodation.
Inside this spacious holiday home there is a roomy lounge with ample seating, colour TV and video, a well equipped kitchen with microwave, electric cooker, dishwasher and washing machine, plus three very comfortable bedrooms (two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom) and one family bathroom with shower.
Outdoors there is a lawned garden with picnic table where you can enjoy this lovely countryside setting. Ample car parking is also available.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2015
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Coffee Maker
- Laundry Facilities
- Type of Cooker: Electrict cooker
- Dining Table Seats: 6
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Open Fire
- Enclosed Garden: Lawned garden with picnic table
- Fantastic panoramic views of the countryside.
Please visit http://www.llawrdref.co.uk/ to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gwynedd.
Art gallery. garden centre with coffee shop. Pwllheli market on a Wednesday.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Railway Station 8 miles away at Pwllheli Bangor Railway station 1 hour's drive away.
Recommended Places to Visit: Bardsey Island, Glasfryn Bowling and Go Carting, Portmeirion. Caernarfon Castle, Criccieth Castle, Greenwood Centre for the children, Council run Swimming Pool at Pwlheli.Zip world at Bethesda, Slate Caverns at Blaenau Ffestiniog.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Numerous places for lunch and dinner. Most guests like to try the cuisine wherever they find themsleves on their travels around the Llyn Peninsula.
Local Sports: sailing, wind surfing, walking, cycling , golf surfing, fishing
Nearest village is Llangian 2 miles , Next village is ABERSOCH, popular sailing ,and various restaurants. Nearest town is Pwllheli with the new Marina
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Llanrwst, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Llanbedr north Wales
- » Holiday cottages near Porthmadog, in Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Llanberis, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering in Betws-y-Coed, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Portmeirion, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abergele, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Caernarfon, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Pwllheli, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Gellilydan, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Abersoch, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Holyhead, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering holidays in Morfa Nefyn, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Ganllwyd, Gwynedd, north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Arthog, Gwynedd
- » Holiday cottages and self-catering rentals in Blaenau Ffestiniog north Wales
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bangor, Gwynedd
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Conwy, Gwynedd, north Wales
Similar Welsh Country Cottages
Dog-Friendly Coastal Cottage near Abersoch Wales, Gwynedd, Mynytho
Gwynfryn Farm Cottages with Indoor Pool, Gym and Tennis Court Wales, Gwynedd, Pwllheli
Llyn Peninsula Character Cottage Wales, Gwynedd, Criccieth
Dog-Friendly Farmhouse, Garndolbenmaen, near Criccieth Wales, Gwynedd, Criccieth
Pensarn Hall Dogs-welcome Cottage, Snowdonia North Wales Wales, Gwynedd, Llanbedr
Garth Morthin Dog-Friendly Barn near Snowdonia National Park Wales, Gwynedd, Morfa Bychan
Eye Kettleby Lakes
Book last minute pet-friendly Maple lodge at a very special rate! Only £545 for four guests or £490.
This special offer ends on 15-05-2017
Park Cottage at Cossington Park
Cosy stone cottage on the Somerset Levels surrounded by stunning countryside and interesting places to visit.
This special offer ends on 12-05-2017
Park House at Cossington Park
Spring Weekend Bargain! 2 nights in this beautiful house surrounded by stunning grounds.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
Enjoy the whole estate for your exclusive use.
This special offer ends on 21-05-2017
3 nights for up to 3 guests.
This special offer ends on 08-05-2017