4 Bedroom Family-Friendly Holiday House in Aviemore, with Hot Tub, Sauna and Games Room
If you're looking to discover some of the best that the Cairngorms National Park has to offer then Craigellachie House in Aviemore could be the perfect base for your holiday. Situated in the ever-popular town of Aviemore, not only is this 4 bedroom holiday home in a great location, it's also luxurious and modern and has some wonderful extras for holidaymakers to enjoy such as a private outdoor hot tub, as well as a games room complete with pool, air hockey, table tennis, billiards and table football.Layout of Accommodation at this Welcoming 4 Bedroom Aviemore Holiday House:
1. Living room, kitchen/diner and cloak room all on the ground floor.
2. There is also one double bedroom on the ground floor.
3. Upstairs is the master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, as well as two twin bedrooms and a family bathroom.
4. Also within the property is a games room, ideal for keeping families and groups of friends entertained, as well as a sauna where you can relax and unwind.
5. Outdoors is the patio garden and the warm bubbly hot tub, ideal for relaxing on holiday.
The centre of Aviemore with its many attractions is just 15 minutes' walk away.
Not only does this high quality property have excellent facilities to offer on site, stay here and up to 4 guests can also enjoy free golf at Spey valley all tee time (must be arranged on booking and subject to availability).
Discover some of the Best of the Cairngorms during a Stay in Aviemore
Aviemore lies within the Cairngorms National Park, an area popular for its stunning countryside, mountain scenery and for the variety of outdoor activities on offer there. Whether you want to enjoy walking, hiking, fishing on the River Spey, skiing or wildlife watching, the Cairngorms is a great place to enjoy the great outdoors. There are sightseeing opportunities too, visit one of the whisky distilleries in the area, one of the historic castles or visit the Highland Wildlife Park.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2017
Kitchen & Dining:
- Sky TV
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: INFRA RED HOB
- Dining Table Seats: 8
- 1 Kingsize Bed(s)
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 4 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Enclosed Garden: FENCED GARDEN WITH DECKING AND HOT TUB
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games Room: POOL TABLE, TABLE TENNIS, AIR HOCKEY, TABLE FOOTBALL, BILLARDS
- VIIEW OF THE CAIRNGORMES.
Please visit http://www.mulroy-properties.co.uk to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities,
surrounding area and places to visit in Highland.
Terms and conditions on our website.
Funicular railway to Cairngorm Mountain where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Aviemore and the surrounding area.
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Aviemore Railway Stations, Inverness Airport
Recommended Places to Visit: Highland Folk Museum, Dalwhinney Distillery
Annual Events: Scottish Hydro Challenge in June at Spey Valley, Aviemore Half Marathon in October. Highland Folk Museum have many traditional events during their open season.
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Mountain Cafe, Cairngorm Hotel, Roos Leap, Mambos, Le Treverna
Local Sports: Sail at Glenmore, Horse riding at Newtonmore, Watersports at Glenmore.
Ziptrek high ropes, golf, more activities to do in Aviemore.