Cherry Tree Farmhouse - Halse, Somerset, England
|01823 431622 or 07813 821475|
|Click here to email owner|
|Payment Options: cheque, bank transfer, credit card
Contact: Mrs. Kate Rucklidge
Key Cottage InformationPrice range from £1500 to £2950 per week
Number of units of accommodation: 1
Sleeps from 2 to 10 people in 5 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 4
Short Breaks: Yes - The minimum number of days for a short break is 3
Suitable for the disabled:
Children are welcome: Cot, High Chair available.
Pet Friendly: (2 dogs welcome)
The owner/agency for Cherry Tree Farmhouse has been advertising with Country Cottages Online for more than 10 years. Read More
Cherry Tree Farmhouse is a fantastic rural retreat. With 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms this large holiday home is perfect for large groups or families. What’s more with a games room complete with pool table plus use of a heated indoor swimming pool every afternoon (between the hours of 2 to 6pm), this place has plenty to keep everyone entertained. There is even an indoor play room for children plus a wooden play area outdoors in the large garden.
Grade II listed and dating back to around 1600, this is a historical property with plenty of character and period features. With a fantastic location just on the edge of a conservation village with a lovely local pub just an easy walk away this is a great place to stay.
Situated close to Halse, which is surrounded by an area of outstanding natural beauty, this is a fantastic location for discovering some of the best of Somerset. The popular town of Taunton is just a short drive away, as is Exmoor National Park and the coast is just over half an hour’s drive away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2007
- Historical Property
- 17th Century, Grade II listed Building
- With Exposed Beams
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Type of Cooker: electric range
- Dining Table Seats: 12
- Bed Linen Provided
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Central Heating
- Wood Stove
- Garden: Large fenced part walled garden complete with children's play area
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool: Heated Pool
- Games Room
At this holiday home there is ample room for groups or families with a lounge with wood burning stove and flat screen TV, dining room with inglenook fireplace and garden views, farmhouse kitchen with breakfast area, games room, children’s play room and utility room. A fantastic shower room can also be found on the ground floor. Of the five bedrooms, one is located downstairs and with a king size bed, views of the nearby fields and an ensuite shower room, is a lovely relaxing space.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms with zip and link beds which can be made up to be twin bedrooms or superking bedrooms according to your requirements. The third bedroom boasts a king size bed and there is another large bedroom with zip and link beds plus an ensuite bathroom. Upstairs there is also a family bathroom. There is ample space for travel cots or children’s beds in three of the bedrooms.
Short breaks pricing from £750 to £1800.
Please visit the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Somerset.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
- » Vacation rentals - Bath
- » Large houses to rent in Somerset for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Holiday cottages - Somerset
- » Country cottages in Somerset
- » Accommodation for Large Groups in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset available for long winter lets
- » Self-catering short break holidays in Somerset, England
- » Cottages in Somerset near a pub
- » Holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Cottages for 2 people or couples in Somerset
- » Dog friendly holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Somerset England near golf courses
- » Self-catering cottages in the West Country : Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
- » Self-catering holidays in Somerset
- » Family self-catering holiday cottages in Somerset
- » Holiday cottages in the Mendip Hills for self catering holidays in a beautiful area
- » Self Catering Cottages in Somerset with swimming pools
- » Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages in Somerset
- » Self catering cottages on or near the coast in Somerset
- » Wooden Lodges and Log Cabin Holidays in Somerset
Similar English Country Cottages
The Lime Tree House England, Somerset, Halse
Cornflower Cottage England, Somerset, Taunton
The Treehouse England, Somerset, Taunton
Lavender Barn England, Somerset, Halse
Halse Water House England, Somerset, Halse
Ilbeare Country House England, Somerset, Taunton
Gamekeeper's Hide on the Colmer Estate
Gamekeepers hide with two pools heated feet away from the cottage also a gym sleeps up to 4 persons from 4th May to 27th May short breaks considered or full week stunning cottage and private estate wonderful coast line within 15 min drive superb facilities for your use all weather tennis courts WORTH THE CALL a beautiful cottage with two heated pools outdoor pool is huge also heated we also have a gym for your use set to ETB standard its just become available CALL NOW TO DICUSS REDUCED PRICE 01761 232771 Two heated pools indoor /outdoor 28 acres of stunning grounds well stocked fishing lake two gardens one natural for wild life the second is the original Victorian Garden for families it also has childrens adventure area and a log cabin which doubles as a games room.
This special offer ends on 27-05-2017
Fabulous log cabin with private outdoor spa hot tub under cover - great peaceful location close the lake and busy village with plenty of bars & restaurants call 07725819384 now for special offers 2 nights from £325 .
This special offer ends on 04-05-2017