Self catering holiday cottages in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Take it easy on a self-catered break in Northampton, Northamptonshire’s county town. With a great choice of shops, restaurants and bars, there is plenty to keep you entertained in Northampton, including museums and galleries.
Facts about what Northampton offers for Self-Catering Breaks
Stay in Northampton in a holiday apartment or townhouse or rent a barn conversion or rural retreat in the nearby countryside.
Ideas on Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Northampton
- Visit historic Rockingham Castle, a fascinating Normal Castle around 40 minutes’ drive from Northampton where you can take a tour of the castle and enjoy visiting the beautiful gardens.
- Discover idyllic canalside scenery with a trip to Stoke Bruern, less than 10 miles from Northampton.
- Keep the kids entertained with an outing to Woburn Safari Park, only around 30 minutes’ drive from Northampton where your own little monkeys can enjoy gazing out of the car windows at real monkeys.
- More family fun can be found at Wicksteed Park near Kettering where there are numerous rides, one of the UK’s longest zip wires, an indoor play factory and extensive parklands to discover. Wicksteed Park is only around half an hour’s drive from Northampton.
- If you’re looking to do some designer shopping without the price tags to match then a visit to Bicester Designer Village could be in order. Just 45 minutes’ drive from Northampton, people come from far and wide to bag a bargain at this designer village.
Whatever you choose to do on your holiday in Northamptonshire, we hope we’ve inspired you with our helpful hints, tips and ideas and that you have a fantastic self-catering holiday in Northampton.
Featured Self catering country cottages near Northampton, Northamptonshire, England:
2 bedroom Cottage, East Midlands .
1 - 4
We have two pet-friendly self-catering log cabins standing in a beautiful rural lakeside setting.