Unique Self-Catering Chapel Conversion Sleeping 7 on the Isle of Wight
Looking to stay in unique self-catering accommodation on the Isle of Wight? If so, the Church House in the village of Totland could be the perfect choice for you. This chapel conversion has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and sleeps up to 7 people in stylish comfortable accommodation.
Featured in the Times’ list of the 50 Best UK Cottages for 2016, this is an impressive holiday home with beautiful characterful church windows and stained glass.
If you’re holidaying with children, we recommend speaking to Sykes Cottages to check if this property is right for you prior to booking; children must be supervised as the master bedroom features a galleried balcony which overlooks the sitting area.
Inside this 4 Bedroom Chapel Conversion in Totland, the Isle of Wight:
• An open plan living space with comfy lounge area with TV, dining area and well-equipped kitchen.
• One ground floor bedroom with Smart TV and a super-king size bed (can be arranged as a twin if required) and en-suite shower room.
• One ground floor twin bedroom with Smart TV (this room can be arranged as a super-king if required) with en-suite shower room.
• One ground floor single bedroom.
• A galleried master bedroom upstairs with super-king size bed and en-suite shower room.
• A ground floor family bathroom with bath (plus shower over), hand basin and WC.
• A utility room.
Outside is a small lawned area where you can sit out in summer time. A BBQ can also be used in the summer months. Parking is available for 3 cars.
For those who like to walk, this cottage is just half a mile from Totland Beach. Just a short drive away is Colwell Bay and Freshwater with its good choice of shops, eateries and cafes.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Freshwater with its shops, cafes and restaurants is 1 mile away. Totland beach is nearby.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit: Freshwater, Headon Down and Yarmouth
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Hut at Colwell Bay.
Local Sports: walking, golfing and
Please visit the the owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Isle of Wight.