This comfortable semi-detached cottage is in the seaside village of Milford on Sea in Hampshire
. It would be an ideal base for anyone looking to enjoy a seaside holiday or a country break. The rooms have all been decorated and equipped to a high standard. The three bedrooms: a double, a twin and a single, are attractive and cosy. There is an electric fire in the sitting room, and a lovely sun room, meaning this cottage is a wonderful retreat at all times of year. The village has a long beach with colourful huts and views towards the Isle of Wight, the New Forest park, ponies, walks and cycle trails are a short drive, and a ferry across to the Isle of Wight itself makes a great day out. Great beaches, spectacular views over the sea, glorious evening sunsets, quaint local shops, strolls along the cliff tops, walks through woodland, country rambles and more are all on offer.
Entertainment Facilities:Kitchen & Dining:
- Washing Machine
Bathroom:Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 3 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
The cottage has efficient gas central heating, supplemental heating from an electric fire in the living room. Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, colour TV, DVD player, library of books and games. All fuel and power included in the rent. Bed linen is included in the rent. There is private parking space for 2 cars. Lawned garden with patio and garden furniture. Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
Shop and pub 10 minutes' walk, sandy beach 5 miles. Hampshire
continues to attract visitors on account of the New Forest National Park which covers a large part of the county. Visitors to the forest go for the walking trails, cycling and to see the wild ponies that roam around. The New Forest is mostly inland but also covers a small part of the Hampshire
coastline. Within the forest there are many quaint villages and towns to visit. Also in Hampshire
is the historical town of Winchester and the maritime cities of Portsmouth and Southampton.
A perfect spot for enjoying both a countryside and coastal holiday, the Hampshire village of Milford on Sea has a long, attractive beach with views as far as the Isle of Wight and The Needles, yet is only a short drive to the wonderful walking and cycling of the New Forest National Park. Take in the views over the Solent from the cliff top, or stroll the sea wall from Keyhaven. The village has its own Pleasure Grounds, comprising 14 acres of woodland footpaths along the Danes Stream. You may even wish to hop on a ferry over to the Isle of Wight itself.
Nearest Train Station or Airport:
Recommended Places to Visit:
Recommended Places to Eat Out:
Local Sports: Walking, golf, cycling.
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Emsworth, Hampshire
- » Holiday cottages in Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Buriton, Hampshire
- » Self catering accommodation Fleet, Hampshire: country cottages, holiday cottages, houses
- » Self-catering holiday cottage accommodation in Hook, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Whitchurch, Hampshire
- » A holiday cottage or apartment near the New Forest in Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Bramdean, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Andover, Hampshire
- » Self-catering accommodation, Wickham, Hampshire
- » Southern England: holiday cottages for self-catering holidays and weekend breaks
- » Self-catering accommodation - Oakley, Hampshire: country cottages, holiday cottages, houses
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Horndean, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Denmead, Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Eastleigh, Hampshire
- » Country cottages: Hampshire
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in and around the New Forest, Hampshire
- » Self-catering accommodation Winchfield Hampshire - country cottages, holiday cottages
- » Self-catering accommodation in and near Southampton, Hampshire