Description: About The Coach House
Sleeps 16 Elegant Group Holiday Accommodation in the Cotswolds, with Access to an Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Children's Playground and Extensive GardensThis delightful 7 bedroom holiday rental is situated in the peaceful and scenic village of Kemerton, a stone's throw away from the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just 10 miles from the elegant city of Cheltenham. Kemerton itself also offers Brendon Hill and Kemerton Lake, both of which host a variety of wildlife.
With a total of seven beautiful bedrooms, five bathrooms, and the capacity to sleep up to 16 guests, this holiday home is ideal for larger family gatherings or get togethers with friends. One dog is also welcome, though may only be allowed downstairs within The Coach House.
Inside this Pet-Friendly Sleeps 16 Holiday House in the Cotswolds• Beautiful large living room (30ft) with comfy sofas, a TV, a DVD Player, as well as a cosy log-burning stove, making for all the comforts of home. This room also features a dining table with seating for up to 24 people.
• Well-equipped kitchen which adjoins the living room,
• Bedroom1 - the Bluebird room, with luxurious king-size bed (which may be split into two twin beds upon request) and an en-suite shower room,
• Bedroom 2 - the Blossom Room, with twin beds,
• Bedroom 3- The Tennis Court Room, this bedroom features a zip and link bed so can be arranged as either a twin or as a double, plus has a convenient en suite shower room. This room is interconnected with the Family Bedroom,
• Bedroom 4 - The Family Bedroom, this room features a sumptuous double bed and a single bed and is accessed via the Tennis Court Room,
• Bedroom 5, the Yew Tree Room, with a zip and link bed, so can be arranged as either a double or as a twin,
• Bedroom 6, Wild Flower Room, ground floor room, with comfy double bed and en suite wet room (which also has a bath),
• Bedroom 7 - Bredon Hill Room, a family bedroom with a 4ft 6" double bed, single bed, and shower room. This room is accessed via steep stairs.
• Family bathroom,
Outside, a charcoal barbecue is provided, ideal for dining alfresco on days of good summer weather. (Please note that no charcoal is provided). Additionally, there is an outdoor seating area, edged by greenery, perfect for evenings of dining outdoors or simply making the most of good weather during the day.
There are excellent shared facilities for guests to enjoy at Upper Court including:
• Outdoor Swimming Pool,
• Tennis Court,
• Children's Playground with swings and trampoline.
• Extensive Gardens including a firepit and picnic area with hammock,
Discover the Cotswolds with Friends or FamilyThe tranquil village of Kemerton provides both Kemerton Lake and Bredon Hill (visible from the property), ideal for walks and for spotting a variety of interesting and unique wildlife. As well as this, the stunning scenery of the Cotswolds are found all around, with beautiful villages, towns and countryside, plus fascinating visitor attractions just waiting to be discovered. For shopping and dining out, the elegant city of Cheltenham is just 10 miles away.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2012
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Kemerton
Top Attractions: Tewkesbury Abbey, Cheltenham spa, The Severn Bore, Cotswold motoring museum, Stratford Butterfly farm, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Cotswold Wildlife park, Gloucester cathedral, Bath Spa
Recommended Places to Visit: Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Broadway,
Recommended Places to Eat Out: The Crown Inn, Kemerton, 5 North Street Winchcombe, Corse Lawn Hotel, Gupshill manor Tewkesbury, Salernos Tewkesbury, The Butchers Arms Eldersfield,
Local Sports: angling, bird watching, boating, canoeing, clay pigeon shooting, climbing, coarse fishing, country pursuits, cycling, fishing, golfing, hiking, horse riding, mountain biking, paddle boarding, paintballing, pony trekking, quad biking, river fishing, rowing
Nearest Train Station: Cheltenham Spa, 8 miles away
Want to find out more about The Coach House?
Please visit the Owner's website to find out more about the holiday cottage, amenities, surrounding area and places to visit in Gloucestershire.