Description: About The Woodlands Lower Level
Quirky Characterful 6 Bedroom Holiday Home, set in beautiful gardens near SaundersfootThis welcoming 6 bedroom holiday home oozes warmth and character and is set in five acres of countryside, close to Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire. With ample sociable living space this is a great property for groups of friends or family.
Escape to the country yet enjoy having the coast nearby with a break at this sleeps 11 holiday home. You can enjoy a taste of rural life with chickens, turkeys, peacocks, goats and other wildlife all close by. Put your cares on hold, lace up your walking boots and trample, through health promoting woodlands, accompanied by birdsong close by, or seek out the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path not too far away.
Inside this 6 Bedroom Sleeps 11 Holiday Home near Saundersfoot• Lounge with comfy sofas and large flatscreen TV,
• Snug with TV
• Conservatory with sofas and warming woodburner,
• Well equipped country style kitchen with AGA, gas rangemaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine,
• Formal dining room
• Eat the filling country stew you prepared earlier on the AGA, companionably around the dining room table. Later load up the dishwasher, and spread yourself out. Take an after lunch snooze in the light-filled conservatory,nobody will know, they will think you are watching the little ones racing around outside.
• Other options include watching an afternoon film on the large screen in the sitting room, or retire to the snug to meditate, or read that book you bought months ago.
• The 6 comfortable bedrooms have been individually styled with super colourful linen and are made up of:
o One super-king size bedroom,
o One bedroom with a super-king size bed and freestanding bath,
o One double bedroom,
o One single bedroom
o Two double bedrooms on the 2nd floor (with sloped ceilings).
There is also a family bathroom with roll top bath, basin and WC,
A shower room with walk in shower, basin and WC is found on the second floor.
Outside, this holiday house is surrounded by beautiful lawned gardens, complete with garden furniture for enjoying the sun in summer time.
Those who love to scream themselves silly should head for Oakwood Theme Park or alternatively the adrenalin zone at Heatherton World Activities. Both are a short drive away. Tenby with its beach, restaurants and shops is also worth a visit and is just 6 miles away. Even nearer at just 4 miles away is Saundersfoot with its sandy beach with shallow waters.
Sorry, no pets or smoking or hen/stage parties. Good Housekeeping bond of £750.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2010
Guest Reviews and Holiday Feedback
More About this Property and Booking Information
See the Book Online button to book and for further information.
Setting and Local Information
Local Attractions near Cresswell Quay
Top Attractions: Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Manor Wildlife Park
Recommended Places to Visit: Tenby and Tenby beach, Saundersfoot, Telpyn Beach