Discover some of the best of the North East Wales' coast and countryside with a self-catering holiday in Llansannan. Set by unspoilt hills and countryside, Llansannan is an appealing place for a tranquil getaway.
What Llansannan, Conwy offers for Self-Catering Holidays
What's more, Llansannan could be a great base for a cottage holiday in the North East of Wales with its location just 20 minute's drive from the seaside, half an hour's drive from Snowdonia National Park and 15 minutes' drive from Denbigh in nearby Denbighshire .
Top Things to See and Do on a Cottage Break in Llansannan
• Head out and discover some of the inspirational North Wales countryside. Those who love to hike, walk or wildlife watch will want to visit nearby Snowdonia, one of Wales' most beautiful and dramatic landscapes.
• Closer to Llansannan there are good walking opportunities at Pen y Pigyn Woodlands in the Dee Valley where you may be lucky enough to see red squirrels. Another good walk is along the disused Corwen to Cynwyd Railway Line, a special area of conservation.
• History lovers will be in their element with a stay at Llansannan as there are a number of castles to visit on day trips including Bodelwyddan Castle, Denbigh Castle, Rhuddlan Castle and Conwy Castle. There are also a number of interesting local museums.
• For cafes, bars, restaurants and shops, the coastal walled town of Conwy is just half an hour's drive from Llansannan and the country town of Denbigh is just 15 minutes' drive away.
• For days out by the seaside, a number of lovely seaside towns are only around 40 minute's drive away including Llandudno, Rhyl and Prestatyn. Keen birdwatchers will want to head to Gronant Dunes, a site of special scientific interest where you may see a variety of birds and sand lizards.
Whether you opt to rent a holiday apartment, a holiday house or a country cottage in or near to Llansannan, we hope you find the perfect place to stay in North East Wales on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Llansannan cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Conwy on holiday.