10 Bedroom Large Country House with Breathtaking Setting, Games Room and Hot Tub near Cemaes Bay
Luxurious 10 bedroom, 9 bathroom country house with stunning views, set in 168 acres of private estate where there are unspoilt coastal cliff top walks, a private beach and scenic countryside.
Just 5 minutes' walk to the cove and Anglesey coastal path and only 10 minute drive from Cemaes Bay village.
With a games room with pool table plus table football, an Xbox 360 and Wii in the snug and a swim spa/hot tub in the garden this truly is an impressive holiday home, ideal for big groups of friends or family looking to holiday altogether.
Inside this 10 Bedroom Country House near Cemaes Bay
• Lounge with comfy leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen smart TV, as well as double doors that lead out to the terrace.
• Large kitchen with 3 dishwashers, ample fridges, a dual fuel range cooker with 5-point gas hob and ice machine. The kitchen features a dining area with stunning views over the surrounding landscape, with French doors that open out to the patio where you can dine alfresco in summer time.
• Utility room with double sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and ice machine.
• Large elegant dining room seating up to 20 people with lovely views over Dinas Gynfor headland, ideal for celebrating those special occasions. This room also features a bar and double doors that open out to the patio.
• Relax and unwind in the snug where there are comfy leather sofas, a flat screen smart TV and an Xbox 360, as well as a warming open fire and lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
• Games room with pool table and table football.
The property features underfloor heating throughout, as well as Wifi
internet access and Ipod docks.The 10 bedrooms are laid out as follows:
• Bedroom with dual aspect windows with stunning garden and country views. This bedroom can be made up as either a super-king or a twin.
• Bedroom which can be made up as either a super king-sized or a twin, with dual aspect views out to the Iron Age Hill Fort.
• Bedroom with a king-sized bed, French doors and a private balcony.
• Bedroom with a four-poster pine king-size bed.
• Bedroom with vaulted ceiling with four-poster pine king-sized bed.
• Eaves bedroom with double bed, single bed and flatscreen TV & DVD.
• Bedroom with beams, can be made up as either a twin or a super-king.
• Ground floor bedroom with double bed.
• Bedroom with lovely views and character beams, can be made up as either a twin or a super king-sized bed.
• Ground floor bedroom with twin or super-king sized bed.
Seven of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there are 2 further family bathrooms.
Outside is an elegant terrace where adults can play croquet and there are large gardens where the kids can play football.
Whether you choose to relax and unwind star gazing in the swim spa/hot tub or just sit out on the terrace, this is an absolutely stunning location, ideal for a holiday to remember with friends or family on the Isle of Anglesey.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2019