Self-catering cottages in west London
A self-catering holiday in London is by far the most economical
Take a look at the self-catering cottages and holiday apartments in west London and adjoining west London featured below. Holidays in London are packed to the brim with fascinating places to visit, however, it is essential to find somewhere comfortable and clean to stay that will not break the bank. Renting self-catering cottages is ideal for most people, especially when in London. The accommodation is private and secure and nicely furnished to give guests a good holiday experience. You will have a complete suite of rooms including a kitchen where it is possible to prepare meals if you wish to do so. This way, your holiday money can stretch to pay for entry to more visitor attractions in London.
4 bedroom Cottage Apartments, Home Counties.
Three comfortable holiday apartments in a tranquil rural location within the grounds of a historical country house just outside the village of Dorney and close to both Eton and Windsor.
Special features: free internet access.
Sleeps from 1 to 19 people in 4 bedrooms
Number of bathrooms: 3
Pet Friendly: Yes (3 dogs welcome)
Quality Rating: (3)
- » Self-catering accommodation near Legoland, England
- » Self-catering holiday apartments in West London
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Berkshire, England
- » Accommodation near Kew Gardens, west London
- » Accommodation near Earls Court and Olympia in London
- » Self-catering accommodation near Thorpe Park
- » Self-catering accommodation near Windsor or Hampton Court, south west of London
- » Child friendly self-catering holiday accommodation in Buckinghamshire north west of London
- » Self-catering holiday accommodation in Berkshire and south west London with facilities for families with young children
- » Self-catering accommodation convenient for Thorpe Park south west of London