Charming Sleeps 4 Cottage near Cromer
Beechwood Cottage is an idyllic romantic retreat, perfect for 1 to 4 people. Situated just off a quiet country lane, adjoining the owner's property in the beautiful Norfolk countryside with far reaching views and stunning sunsets, this lovely beamed cottage offers easy access to the Norfolk coast with the charming seaside town of Cromer being just 4 miles away. Please note that prices vary depending on whether there are 2 or 4 guests.
This charming cottage for 1 to 4 people features:
- A beautiful lounge with TV and DVD for your entertainment. This room also benefits from south and westerly views where you can look out and watch the sunset.
- A cosy snug with wooden beams and wood burner effect stove in an attractive inglenook fireplace
- A lovely south facing sun room with views over the garden.
- A fully fitted kitchen with built-in electric cooker and hob, integrated washing machine and fridge, ironing facilities and microwave, plus dining area seating 4.
- A very comfortable double bedroom with lovely views of the nearby fields, this room also has a TV and DVD player.
- Twin bedroom with TV and DVD.
- A spacious shower room with large shower and countryside views.
- Central heating, towels, linen and electricity included.
- Ample parking and bike storage available.
Sorry, no pets & the cottage is unsuitable for small children (children aged 8 + welcome).
This is a beautiful country cottage where beams, an inglenook fireplace, some low doorways & original cottage stairs all combine with central heating and modern equipment to create a warm homely rural retreat for two to four guests.
PURE WATER comes straight to your taps from the cottage bore which is regularly tested.
Just 4 miles from the market town of Aylsham and the sea at Cromer and a 20 min drive to the fine cathedral city of Norwich and the famous Norfolk Broads, Beechwood Cottage is ideally situated to explore all the main attractions of north Norfolk.
NB: DIFFERENT PRICES FOR 2 AND 4 GUESTS
MID WEEK and WEEKEND BREAKS AVAILABLE - 3 and 4 nights £240 and £270.
Open all Year Round.
This owner/agency has featured on countrycottagesonline.com since 2014
- With Exposed Beams
- Bike storage.
Tumble Dryer for guests' use
Pure natural water supply straight to your taps.
Kitchen & Dining:
- Video or DVD
- Internet Access
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Type of Cooker: Electric
- Dining Table Seats: 4
- 1 Double Bed(s)
- 2 Single Bed(s)
- Bed Linen Provided
Heating:Garden and Outdoors:
- Power Shower
- Towels Provided
- Hairdryers (2)
- Garden: Countryside cottage garden with mature trees and lawn area and patio seating.
- Far reaching countryside views with stunning sunsets.
Deposit on booking, balance 1 month before start date. DIFFERENT PRICES FOR using 1 or 2 bedrooms. beechwoodcottages
Bure valley railway.
NORFOLK BROADS and BOAT TRIPS
Seal trips to BLAKENEY POINT
Nearest Train Station or Airport: Cromer or Norwich
Recommended Places to Visit: Norfolk Broads.
National Trust Houses - Blickling Hall, Felbrigg Hall.
North Norfolk Railway.
Seal trips at Blakeney
Recommended Places to Eat Out: Saracen's Head.
Various places in Cromer
Local Sports: Walking on way marked paths.
Nearby NATIONAL TRUST PROPETIES.
Narrow gauge railway to WROXHAM & The NORFOLK BROADS.
Steam train journeys.