Holiday cottages near a local pub or wine bar
Find country cottages, pine lodges, apartments, large country houses, holiday cottage complexes, houseboats and other self catering accommodation near a local pub for pub meals, get-togethers and convivial evenings over a pint.
Although staying in a rented cottage, self catering does not mean that you have to cook for yourself all the time, it merley provides the fmeans and equipment should you want to. The majority of self caterers are happy to make their own breakfast and it's a great boon to be able to have snacks, drinks, wine and quick meals on hand that save you a great deal of money during your holiday. The advantage of having a local pub, especially within walking distance, is that evenings and meals out are an option if you felt like it.
Click on the following headings to find country cottages near pubs in these popular areas or use the Cottage Search to specify exactly what you want from a cottage holiday near a public house.
Self-catering cottages and holiday accommodation near a local pub in England
- In the West Country - far south west of England: cottages near a pub in Somerset, cottages near a pub in Devon
- self-catering accommodation near a pub on the south coast of England
- self-catering near a pub in the Cotswolds and Wiltshire
- self-catering near a pub in the south east of England
- self-catering cottages near a pub in East Anglia - Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk
- In the Midlands
- In the west of England
- In Warwickshire and Shropshire
- self-catering accommodation near a pub in the north of England - Cumbria and Yorkshire
- In the far north east - Northumberland and County Durham
As you browse the holiday cottages you will see details of local pubs or nearby pubs in each cottage record.