Self-catering holidays with lifestyle and well-being courses
Combine your self-catering holidays with a change of direction or some serious pampering and relaxation.
A variety of courses and treatments is on offer at many cottage self-catering locations, especially during the winter months.
These self-catering breaks are wonderful for stimulating and recharging experiences during the dark days of winter when many of us tend to hibernate. January, in that low period after all festivities are over, is an especially good time to choose a pampering break.
For example: Change Your Life!
Do you need to re-evaluate your life - health, career, relationships, family, spiritual or financial?
Have a relaxing weekend break with your family 4 miles from the coast of North Pembrokeshire (dogs welcome). We are situated on a farm where you can experience real Jersey milk (which you can help with), homemade butter and cream, freshly baked bread and cakes.
During the weekend join us for 2 seminars giving you skills to change your life and create new goals. Then either have 1:1 coaching, guided coastpath walks, aromatherapy massage or learn to make butter. Free access to our woodland and garden and hill fort with breathtaking views.
Children are most welcome and a creche can be provided.
Prices and accommodation:
- Self catering or full board.
- £350 for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday - additional nights £40 a room), full board for the room (2 adults + 2 children) or £180 for a single room.
- First weekend course 5th - 7th December 2008.
- Further dates are 23rd - 25th January 2009, 27th Feb - 1st March 2009.
Ideal for couples wanting to work together on a new project to move their life forward.
Click on the cottage photograph above for contact details to request more information about these special weekends.
Another entertaining lifestyle self-catering option
- A Pamper Party at Bon Accueil starts from £25 per person and you can choose from an extensive list of beauty, massage and holistic treatments.
- Wine Tasting courses include the use of fantastic, carefully sourced wines, and you'll come away with impressive wine tasting skills and knowledge. It doesn't matter if you know a little or a lot, the fun blind tasting and aroma challenges will test and tease, as will the wine trivia quizzes - although you can take a more in-depth wine course if you prefer.
- The culinary Masterclasses cover almost any theme - classic French patisserie, preparing and cooking fresh fish, pasta making, sensational sauces, Japanese home cooking or dishes from one of our menus.
Contact us for more information. Click on the photograph of the accommodation with private indoor swimming pool above for contact details.
Click to view many other