pet-friendly holiday house
2 bedroom pet-friendly holiday house in Galway
with woodburner and garden.
3 bedroom pet-friendly barn conversion near Lough Derg
Choose to stay in Roscrea in Tipperary for a cottage break and look forward to a stay in a charming Irish market town. One of the Irish Midland’s oldest and most historic towns, Roscrea offers plenty of shops, bars and eateries as well as plenty of historical attractions.
Roscrea is also a convenient base for discovering some of the best of Tipperary and offers its own attractions, as well as plenty of things to see and do close by.
• If you like visiting historical attractions don’t miss Roscrea Castle which dates back to around 1280, Damer House (a fascinating gate house) and the Blackmills Visitor Centre within Roscrea itself.
• For those who enjoy walking or hiking head to the nearby Slieve Bloom Mountains to get the adrenaline pumping and to feast your eyes on some amazing views.
• Devil’s Bit is another local area popular for walking.
• For forest walks head to nearby Golden Grove Forest.
• Also nearby is Bike Park Ireland where the adventurous can enjoy some mountain biking in nearby Ballingarry.
Whether you’re planning a romantic break or a family holiday, we hope you find the perfect self-catering holiday home that best suits your needs in or near to Roscrea on Country Cottages Online.
Book a Roscrea cottage and look forward to discovering some of the best of Tipperary on holiday.
Country Cottages Online is a trading
name of XE Website Solutions Ltd.
Head Office: Office 13, Unit 3,
Stour Valley Business Park, Brundon
Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 7GB. Registered in England and Wales No 03991504, VAT
registration number: 104 353357