Self-catering accommodation in Louth, Lincolnshire - cottages
Louth, a thriving market town in Lincolnshire, is an ideal base for visiting Lincolnshire.
Full of historic Georgian buildings with interesting connections, you will enjoy discovering the past and present in Louth. Notable former residents include the poet Tennyson, and explorer John Smith.
If you like to potter around and discover things at your leisure, there are several walks, with leaflets, all starting from Louth.The town has more than 10 restaurants and they are all good with an excellent range of cuisine - perfect for lazy days. There are also several restaurants and pubs in adjacent villages of Little Cawthorpe and Covenham.
If you need a place to stay in Louth, do consider self-catering cottages and apartments in Lincolnshire for a really comfortable holiday or weekend break:
Luxury apartments in the centre of Louth - perfect for touring Lincolnshire
The Georgian market town of Louth offers plenty of restaurants, gift shops and the wonderful Lincolnshire Wolds. The theatre, cinema, museum and St. James Church with the tallest parish church spire in England are all within 5 minutes walk of the town centre.
Other places to visit from Louth:
- Lincolnshire Wolds Railway - working steam engines on half a mile of track, complete with signal boxes. Great for children and railway enthusiasts.
- Rand Farm - a place to take the children to see farm animals, enjoy an adventure playground and tractor rides.
- Anyone with children may also wish to find all the fun of the fair at Skegness, or visit the seal sanctuary.
Related pages for self-catering in Lincolnshire
- self-catering in Lincolnshire
- self-catering holiday cottages near Lincoln
- self-catering Stamford
- self-catering Midlands